Chapter 19: The Battle of The Bounty Part 9: Lord Garmadon

(Garmadon's POV)

I watched as that Rapton guy and two others I didn't recognize came out of the forest with tha boy that did spinjitzu. Arin, I think his name was. I turned and looked at my son, who was frozen in fear. 'He must care for the boy.' I thought to myself.

The wild girl with red hair growled and Rapton laughed in response. I looked behind me and saw that the pink haired girl was about to rush forward. "Don't do anything rash kid." I told her. I turned my attention back to Rapton as he said, "Oh don't worry. We won't hurt your friend here. But only if you surrender yourselves and the dragons!" 

'Ha! Fat chance!' I thought to myself. There was no way they would be locking my son up again.

Arin struggled, trying to get out of Rapton's grasp. "Don't do it guys!" he yelled at us. 'Well, I didn't plan to.' I thought as Rapton yelled at him to be quiet. "Let. Him. Go." I heard my son growl. I looked over at him and saw his eyes flickering purple. He probably didn't even realize it.

'Wait,' I thought 'Lloyd's oni powers only activate if someone who he considers FAMILY is in danger. Does Lloyd see him as a son?' I decided to test that theory. "We will not be surrendering." I said blankely. "Well then, say goodbye to your friend." Rapton said as he stabbed Arin through the chest.

I watched the boy fall to the ground as my son rushed forward to catch him. I saw him craddle the boy in his arms crying and trying to stop the bleeding. "Arin, you got to stay awake, okay?" he said through his tears. Suddenly, the boy closed his eyes. I saw that he was still breathing, but I don't think Lloyd or anyone else notice that, for they all looked upon him as if he had died.

"Arin? Arin?! No! NO! You have to wake up Arin!! PLEASE!!" Lloyd yelled as more tears streamed down his face. I saw his breathing start to go faster. 'He is so consumed by grief and rage that he doesn't even realize that the boy is alive.' I thought. 

Suddenly, Lloyd screamed as purple engulfed him and he transformed into his oni form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is Lloyd's POV! Who's excited? I know I'm excited to write it.

Word Count: 395