Once when they all started crying and shivering I stopped. This is for everything you all did to someone innocent.

Not just because of Shayla, this small stunt was for the people who were bullied too.

I slowly made my way out of the dark. My Dior Converse hitting the graveled floor. I absolutely loved these shoes. I still remember Mom getting me these because I was obsessed with Dior and Converses.

Slowly the light hit my face and the girls scoffed altogether.

"You!" Willow points her eyes at me, "I thought you left!"

I chuckle softly, "I guess you got the wrong information."

"Then why did you leave?" one of the minions asks. She's the smart one.

"Good question," I smile and lean forward, "I'll answer to that but..."

"But?!" Willow spats.

"Oh shush Willow, no one's running away." I glance at her. "How impatient of you," for some reason, I felt like a mysterious villain, and ngl I liked it.

"Don't talk to her like that," a minion interrupted and I glanced at her amused. What is she? Damn, queen of England?

"Ohh shit, how do you want me to talk to her?" I play innocent glancing between them.

"Talk to her with respect," says Elsa or Elli.

I chuckle, "Oops, the only thing I give respect to are my damn shoes," I look at them as they all do realize they're of Dior their jaws draw ajar. "But I don't want to ruin them by stepping on all of your egos, sorry pillow girls, not today."

They stare at me confused and I roll my eyes, "In simple words, I don't give a damn about your wannabe principessa."

Willow grunts moving forward but the spider on her back moves making all of them scream one after the other.

I loud snicker left my mouth. I'm loving this shit way too much.

"Sh-shut- Shut up!" Willow shivers, "Just answer the question you bitch!"

My eyes slightly widen and a scoff escapes my lips, "Getting vulgar aren't we? But let's give you a little relief-" I turn to them, "I'll tell you about your unwanted but still wanted unexpected presence here."

They all stare at me as I lift my wand pointing towards Willow's neck.

"What the fuck?!" she screams.

I huff, "ohh shush, I didn't even touch you."

She shakes her head, "You're going to kill me!"

I roll my eyes muttering slowly, "I wasn't going to but looks like my hands would murder you indeed."

"What?" She narrows her eyes.

"You heard me, Willow." I smile sweetly before moving my wand to make contact with her neck, my smile drops, "Now fucking tell me, what relation did you have with Shayla Jones."

She hisses as her eyes widen and mutters, "Shayla? I don't know any Shayla."

I press the wand harder, "you know which Shayla I'm talking about."

She cries, "I- I... don't know!"

I looked at her minions who remained silent knowing exactly what they were pretending.

"I'm asking you one last time Willow," I speak, "Tell me and save yourself- or else no one other than me will walk out of this room alive."

I could feel Willow tense under my touch, "I don't-"