Part 22

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!

*SIMON POV*
The police arrived and arrested him and (y/n) really needed the hospital."GUYS! GET IN THE CAR AND DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL!" Simon shouts. I pick (Y/N) up bridal style and held her close to me in the car.

We ran into the hospital and to the desk. "Please help her! I think she fainted from blood loss! She was stabbed in the arm!" Simon says as his eyes start filling with tears. The took (y/n) to a room and we weren't allowed in. I sat in the waiting room and Harry sat by me.

"She'll be okay" Harry says as he pats Simons back. "I love her so much...we are supposed to get married in a few days" Simon says as two tears run down his face. "And you WILL marry her in a few days! She loves you so much, she is strong and she knows that she needs to be strong for you!" Harry says as Simon sits up. Harry passes him a tissue.

"She's always talking about you and your wedding when we say up watching Netflix" Harry says with a smile. Simon even managed to let out a smile.
The nurse walks in. "(Y/n) is stable for you to see her now!" She says with a smile. Simon and Harry got up and ran to (y/n)'s room.

She was awake. Simon ran over to you and sat on the chair by her bad. He squeezed her hand and kissed it. "I love you so much (y/n)" he says as a tear rolls down his face. "I love you too" (y/n) says as she wipes away Simons tear and kisses him. "They're letting me out tomorrow!" (Y/n) says excitedly. I got up and hugged her.

"I'll go buy you some food" Harry says before he walked out the room. "I can't wait to marry you Mr.minter" (y/n) says with a smile. "I can't wait for you to me Mrs.minter" Simon says back with a big smile. Simon gets out his phone "let's take a selfie so everyone knows that you're okay" Simon says with a smile. The took the selfie. In the selfie Simon kissed (y/n)'s cheek and (y/n) smiled.

Simon posted it on Twitter.
"I'm so glad that my sunshine is okay,
Thank you guys that sent get well soon wishes. <3"

*YOUR POV*

I love Simon so much, no matter how many times I get physically hurt, I know that Simon is there to kiss my bruises and heal my heart again. I love him so much.

The nurse came in. "We have some great news!" The nurse says happily. "You're allowed to go now!" She says with a smile. "Thank you!" I say with a big smile as the nurse walks out. Harry walked in with cookies "I got coookiessss!" Harry says with a smile. Simon pulls out a bag "I brought you clothes" he says with a smile. "I'll go get changed in the bathroom" I say as I walk to the bathroom.

Simon brought me a black sidemen top, some tracksuit bottoms and brown ugg boots. I put my hair down and put a bow in it. I looked in the bottom of the bag, it was my engagement ring. I remembered that they take them off when you're a patient. I put it back on and smiled.

I walked out of the room and his jaw dropped. "Even in scruffy clothes you look amazing" he says as he wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you. You get your stuff and leave the hospital. You still had to have bandages and a cast around your arm, but you were marrying Simon in a few days so you didn't care, life was amazing.

---------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for 5k reads! Ily all!
This book is ending soon! But I will start a new one after it! Message me if you want to be in it! TamiiiJ17 is gonna be in it BC she is bæ.
Message me and I will tell you requirements!