Part 21

*your pov*

"G-g-guys...did you hear that?" You whisper. "Sadly, yes...holy shit...who is it?" Josh whispered. "It my ex...he's dangerous, don't open the door" you whisper to them all. "Okay" they all whisper back. "Let's go upstairs and look from the window" Simon whispered, everyone nodded.

They crept up the stairs, trying to avoid them from creaking. They got upstairs and looked from the window. He was walking around the garden with a gun. He happily walked around as he spun the gun around on his fingers. He still had that crazy look on his face though. "Call the fucking police..." Ethan said worriedly. "Maybe I should talk to him?" You suggest. "Don't you fucking dare get yourself hurt" Simon whispers whilst hugging you.

"I won't" you say with a confident smile as you quickly crept down the stairs and opened the door a bit, but you left the chain on it. "Can I help you?" You ask him. " I never finished what I started" he says as his smile grew bigger and he put the gun away and pulled out a bloody knife.

"Why do you hate me?" You say whilst tears run down your face. "You left me, all alone" he says as he took a step closer. "YOU CHEATED ON ME!" You shout back. "So?" He says whilst giggling. "That's not what boyfriends do! And I am happy with my current relationship!" You say back angrily. He giggles and takes another few steps towards you.

"Well, I don't see him here to protect you" he says laughing. "Well he isn't here! But I could beat you up any day!" You say to him. He laughs hysterically. "Yeah but you can't block my attacks" he says as he quickly puts the gun away and takes out a knife and stabs your arm, he kept the knife if your arm and slowly started to cut the skin on your arm. You scream in pain and punch him with your okay hand through the gap in the door.

You quickly closed the door a yelled for the guys to call the police and an ambulance. "Simon! Help!" You shouted up the stairs. He quickly came running down the stairs. "I feel like I'm gonna-" you started to say but you were cut off as you passed out into Simons arm.

--------------------------------------------
Hope you all liked this chapter!
I also have some imagines so if you want to request any then DM me and I will send you requirements <3