Part 1

(BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP)
"Ugghhhh! It's Monday already?"
You say as you roll over to turn off the alarm clock.

It's your first day at your new school and also the first day of the new school year and you feel excited but nervous. But you are happy that your school lets you wear what you want and doesn't have a uniform.

You wear and oversized top with black leggings. You put on some white converse and head into the bathroom.You put on eyeliner,mascara and lip gloss and put your hair into a messy bun.

You get out your phone and watch YouTube videos.

*SKIP JOURNEY*

You walk into your class and everyone is already there. Since it's the first day no one really knows each other.

"Okay so we have a new student joining us today. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

You step forward and say "Well, my names (Y/N) and I didn't get enough sleep last night and I want to go home!" Everyone laughs and surprisingly the teacher did as well. You meet everyone in your class and you become quite popular.

"Ok, (Y/N) since there's only one seat left you need to sit by Simon!" The teacher says whilst putting a chair down for you.

"So are you gonna be my class buddy?" You ask Simon jokingly. "Hello my names Simon and I will be your tour guide today!" Simon says as he wiggles his eyebrows. You both giggle.

"Hey have you got science in B9?" You ask Simon, hoping he would say yes. "Yeah I do! I guess we have the same time table!"

The bell rings and you and Simon get up and walk to your next class together.