10 The Beasts of Revelation Compared

The chart below was extracted in confidence from a sermon presented on Quo Vadis TV in June of 2023

The chart below was extracted in confidence from a sermon presented on Quo Vadis TV in June of 2023. This chart represents an understanding of a large percentage of members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church who have been taught by leading PhD professors from many prestigious universities. However, their interpretation of the prophecies does not align with the word for word analysis demonstrated in this research report. This doctrine is not one of the Fundamental beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church but is propagated by SDA preachers and evangelists who, in my opinion, have a confirmation bias based upon a previously accepted, and albeit inaccurate, historic publication.

Luke 10:21

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Romans 1:18

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

This Biblical research report is expanded to demonstrate how human misunderstanding can overwhelm reality and be effectively accepted as the meaning of God, even if it is contrary to reason

This Biblical research report is expanded to demonstrate how human misunderstanding can overwhelm reality and be effectively accepted as the meaning of God, even if it is contrary to reason. The understanding of man, without the blessing of God, can never attain to reality or give any status to the selection of current time and events. Therefore, the understanding of the content has been delivered to babes rather than to the self-anointed wise elite!

A selection of false suppositions is presented for review:

1. The current pope claims that the "Big Bang" is not theoretical but actual. In effect, as a result of the James Webb Space Telescope, modern scientists confirm that they cannot accept the Big Bang Theory as having happened.

2. The current pope, Francis I, claims that "Climate Change" is causing extensive wildfires. In effect, upon intensive investigation, police forces have determined that the fires are manmade caused by various ill-meaning individuals.

3. The tornadoes that regularly occur in the USA and Canada are triggered by "Climate Change". New information coming forward is exposing the role of weather geoengineering which will continue to have deleterious effects if human weather manipulation continues.

4. The current pope, Francis I, claims that evolution is a fact; not a theory, but a fact. In effect, science has never been able to produce a living organism from an inanimate source.

Romans 1:22-25

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Isaiah 28:15

15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 35

Luke 24:25-27

25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Jews correctly anticipated the Messiah to come as a king; it is an expectation for which they have the strongest Divine sanction. A fatal mistake made, however, was in overlooking the Messiah's first coming - as is done in present day by many with respect to his second coming – as we pervert everything that is said in reference to it.

There existed wilful ignorance with respect to the sacrificial system, as it was contrary to their preconceived ideas, their wishes, and their schemes; and hence the very thought of it almost drove them to madness and continues to do so up to the present moment. Yet, after all this opposition - this wilful rejection, this determined unbelief - after all, He verily was their long-expected Saviour, the burden of their prophecies, the end of all their types and shadows - they continued to reject Jesus as the Messiah.

Independent of His sufferings and death, their bloody sacrifices had no other end, no other object; and many of their clearest prophecies could have no other fulfilment. Still, they could not, or would not, comprehend it; He came unto his own, and his own received him not. Such was their mistake; and many are as guilty of a similar one today if one rejects the equally clear predictions of His second coming which speak of Him as King.

To say that all these unequivocal expressions merely signify a spiritual reign, appears as an unwarranted and unnatural forcing of words from their plain, straight-forward meaning - for a spiritual reign comports not with an idea of a Saviour, nor with an understanding of the last day satanic power that is to overcome the people of God. As the current elite of the remnant Church in wilful ignorance dedicate their understanding away from the status of the Great Whore/Church of Rome, and fasten their eyes upon phantom Empires (Babylonian, Assyrian, Roman, Russian, British or American), their ability to understand active historical events becomes shadowy at best.