6 Judgement of the Great Whore

The Great Whore is the confederation of the papacy, the apostate protestant churches, and the pagan spiritualist adherents in the world

Revelation 17:1-18

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

These first two passages of Revelation 17 establish the context for the analysis of the balance of the verses of this section of Scripture. In this regard, it cannot apply to the Egyptian Empire, the Assyrian Empire or the Holy Roman Empire. It applies only to the papal structure established by the land beast under the direction of the sea beast and applies to all nations on the earth for the time of the end.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The above five passages effectively describe the past and current status of the Church of Rome and the daughters thereof – which are the Apostate Protestant Churches. The history of the Church presents continual bloodshed, persecution and abominable behaviour of the Church and the Popes and the martyrdom of the persecuted people of God. Please note, that the Church is being carried by a scarlet coloured unholy beast - Satan - which has the seven heads and ten horns. The Church does not have the heads and the horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

There appears to be an integration of the beast (Satan) and the woman (papal Rome) in several of these passages. The beast is specifically identified with Satan who will ultimately be destroyed and who will be aligned with those on the earth who will not enter Heaven and who will not be identified with the people of God.