Her eyes moved down toward his lips, watching as his tongue licked clean across his bottom lip smoothly. She could see a glimpse of his grill, which did nothing but turn her on-

"Come on."

He motioned, gently taking her hand. Asian could feel all types of confused now as she found herself linking her hands with Von, before following him towards the exit doors. She wasn't sure what was going on, but the fact that they were holding hands right now made her feel so happy.

Is Von trying to get back with me?

She thought quietly to herself. Her hopes were up as they made it out the club and into the midnight air. The sounds outside were less hectic then it was inside. Asian just followed suit as Von lead her straight towards his car.

She could feel her lips forming into a grin, excited at the fact that Von even came looking for her tonight. Asian was so sure that he was here for Kaliyah at first, yet she stood corrected. She had this idea that Von would eventually come running back to her one of these days. Asian just felt like no other girl could ever love him the way that she herself did. Not even Kaliyah-

"Don't move."

He instructed, just as they finally came to a stop. Asian immediately jumped out of her thoughts, watching as Von let go of her hand. Instead, he began opening the passenger side door to his vehicle. She eye'd him as he bent inside the car, reaching for something.

"Umm... what's going on?"

She questioned curiously, tilting her head to the side. Dayvon ended up pulling out a small black bag, before shutting the door completely. He was silent as he turned to face her again, sticking the bag in her direction now.

"Take this."

He stated.

Asian just frowned, looking up at him with confusion before looking down at the bag. She wasn't sure what was happening here at all. She just hesitated a little, staring at the bag with puzzlement.

"Asian, I ain't got all night. Just take tha shit."

He pressed.

"But Von.. what is this?"

She stammered out, just before taking the bag from him. To her surprise, it seemed a bit heavier than expected. He just watched her as she curiously used her fingers to pull the zip, revealing nothing but straight cash inside. Asian's eyes lit up, seeing only $100 bills stacked up and rubber banded together neatly.

"Money?"

She spoke, a slight smirk forming onto her lips. Dayvon just rolled his eyes in full circle, already wanting to be done with her.

"This fa you to get up out of Kaliyah's place, and find an apartment of yo own."

He blurted out, just as Asians facial expression dropped. Her eyes met with his as he stared down at her coldly.

"What? But.. how did you know I was-"

"You should have enough for a couple months rent, and some spending money on the side until you can get back on yo feet."

He continued to speak, cutting her off. Asian could feel her mouth completely turn dry, not even sure on how to feel at this point. This was the last thing she ever expected from him. She was about to say something, just before Von moved extremely close to her, catching her off guard.

He used his fingers to grip onto her face, applying just enough pressure to assert his dominance. He adjusted her head up so that way she was looking directly at him. He wanted to make sure she was listening to what he was about to say.