♦37♦

“Let’s throw a goodbye party at level 13, on floor 283, shall we? It’s not appropriate to end things without a goodbye. Me, and your friend will be already waiting there for you.

                                                               You know who it is, xoxo”

-That bastard. -He said, with a hint of anger and disbelief in his tone. His eye seemed to slightly twitch, all his energy was already drained, there was none left to handle this. -Okay, wow. What are we supposed to do? Maybe it is nothing, 37 likes to fuck around for no reason.

-Fuck you. -I was a bundle of nerves, and this was all that I could get out of my vocal cords. -I have an idea! Just, let me lead the way!

°   °   °

-I changed my mind, we are fucked. -32 gasped, as I was leading the way towards level 52. I ran as fast as I could, but even that felt too slow. I couldn’t focus on how scared I was, and instead used that fear to propel me forward, even faster than I thought I could go.-Are you sure this is a great idea?!

-If you have a better one, then why the fuck am I the one to lead the way? -I hissed at him, as I was placing my steps towards the principal’s office.

-Are you sure that he will be willing to help us? -He questioned me, hesitant to enter the room. -That fucker knows me, and he doesn’t like me! -He blurted out, nervously.

-Well, he doesn’t feel that way about me. - I said as I approached the door, carefully, reaching with my hand towards the silver handle.The ground seemed to sway under my feet from the amount of adrenaline in my veins.

-Knock knock-

As soon as the man opened the door, I barged inside without wasting any time. He immediately jumped out of my way, probably a million questions inside of his head. He tried to say something, but I was too busy convincing 32 to come along.

-Are you coming inside or not? -I forced him to lay his feet upon the principal’s office, as he tensely, yet carefully placed his steps forward, making sure that the man wasn’t planning on killing him.

-What do you think you are doing?! -He screamed as soon as the partygoer entered the office. He was certainly not happy about the sudden visit, and I wasn’t the one to blame him for that. After all, ever since The Fun War happened, his level was demolished, along with the partypooper specie being… extinct.

-I need your help! -I screamed, shutting the door in a flash, making sure that we were safe. I felt as if I was being followed, perhaps it could be just my paranoia.

He immediately gazed at 32, wondering if his presence could be possibly troubling me. As soon as I noticed his suspicions, I began explaining.

-There is no time! Please, you have to help us! -I was stuttering, stumbling over my own words. I felt too pressured by the situation to calm down. After all, it was 67 who was possibly in danger. I couldn’t just ignore it.

The principal sent 32 a violent stare, yet tried his hardest to remain calm, and answer me. He sighed, and signalled that he was willing to listen to me.-What is it? -He asked, forcing himself not to burst out with anger at 32.

-I suspect that something unpleasant has happened here, when we accidentally trapped ourselves in the frontrooms. -His eyes widened in shock and surprise, to know that we managed to leave the backrooms, even if only for a while. Yet he stayed silent, letting me continue. -When we came back… everything in the funrooms was just… quiet?