♦6♦

We walked towards the exit and noclipped into level 12 to travel back to the Funrooms. The same white room, with the same locked door and the same table along with a chair.

Meanwhile 67 was drinking human blood that I got just a few minutes ago.

-You want some? - They handed me another can. -It's way better than almond water. Trust me.

-No, thanks. I don't drink blood.-I refused, accenting the last word. It's not the idea of drinking blood I disliked. It just didn't look appetising at all.

-A vegetarian, how fancy. -They replied finishing their first can of blood.

-What? - I never heard that word before. Did Partygoers have some unique vocabulary? I wondered.

-That's a Frontrooms term to describe someone that doesn't eat meat. - They explained while opening another can. I met a lot of travellers before and none of them used the word "vegetarian". The reason was probably lack of any food on many levels which caused them to stop being fussy about it.

-I'm pretty sure I'm not a vegetarian though... I ate your cake already. - I went on. -And I'm not disgusted by the idea of drinking blood. This just doesn't look as good as you describe it.- I spoke my thoughts.

-I dare you to try it then. - They threw a can of blood at me.

"Coca Cola"

No clue what it meant, but I gave it a try.

It was different than I expected it to. I thought it's going to be more bitter with a stronger metallic taste. Instead it was sweet and a little dense.

-Actually... It's quite good. - I admitted -I thought it's going to taste more ... bloody? If you know what I mean. -I took another sip.

-I told you, it's tasty!! - I drank the whole can in a matter of minutes.

Our conversation was interrupted by an explorer (Probably from M.E.G), who suddenly decided to enter level 12. It was a tall, dark skinned and armed woman, dressed in all black. She stood there confidently, but the moment she saw us, her body language drastically changed. That's not a surprise. She was probably sent to inspect floor 6 and "take care" of the cannibal cuisine, but instead she was put in the same room with two partygoers(or at least she thought I was a partygoer too).

She took out a pistol and defensively, started pointing it at us. Her hands were shaking, but she still tried to look violently strong.

-Yeah, that's not good. - 67 sighed. The woman looked at us as if she was confused that we could talk. -YES WE CAN TALK, BITCH. - Partygoer yelled. I thought they were already screaming at me with all their strength before but I was wrong. The voice I described as deafening was nothing compared to this. It was absolutely ear-splitting, blasting and thunderous. It was so loud that I had to cover my ears. And the woman pointing at us with her gun had to do that too. The scream was so sudden and clamorous that she accidentally threw her weapon on the ground. I picked it up and in response I pointed it at her the same way she did just a few seconds ago.

-How does it even work? - I asked 67 while I was clicking some random buttons.

-NO NO NO, DON'T. - They tried to stop me, but I already pulled the trigger which resulted in shooting the woman in her left arm. -...great. - I looked at them disorientated. The injured woman pulled a small, weird device and clicked a red "SOS" button.

-What did I just do...?! - I looked at the woman in complete panic.- I am sorry. I am sorry, I am sorry! - I apologised. I didn't want to make them mad, but I was afraid it already happened.

-Let's just get away from here. Now. - They grabbed my wrist and started running at a sonic speed. I felt guilty for causing this many troubles. We tried noclipping back into the Funrooms, but it's hard to do when you are in a rush.

Before we were able to leave the woman got up from the floor and with a backup weapon, she proceeded to try and hurt us. Her arm was seriously injured, but that didn't stop her from holding the knife prouder than ever. Too bad, because 67 managed to snatch the weapon out of her hand and bite her with their claws. The woman tried to break free, but it was all for nothing. Their claws went only deeper inside of her flesh, causing some severe wounds. The blood was dripping everywhere and at this point it was sure that she would just bleed out instead of becoming infected. After knocking her to her knees we finally managed to flee before others showed up.

We finally arrived at 67's home. I dramatically shut the door behind me and let the partygoer lock them instantly.

The silence was awkward. I didn't know how to apologise without risking anything more. I broke down, panicked and bruised everywhere.

-Nah, it's fine. - 67 noticed how worried I looked. - We escaped and that's what's important. - They explained while opening another can of blood. - The only issue I have is that we won't be able to come back to level 13 or 12 for a while. - They sipped some of their sweet blood.

While we were talking, my head got filled with various thoughts again. At first when I got here I didn't want to ask any unnecessary questions. I thought I was going to die anyway so I just gave up.

But the longer I was here, the more trust I started to develop for 67. It still wasn't clear for me if they wanted to hurt me or help me. Or maybe both? I didn't know how that would work, but everything is possible here.

-Do you mind if I change the subject for a while...? - I went on. I couldn't handle the constant confusion I was feeling anymore. I just needed to know why they didn't kill me already, and what their intentions were.

-Sure, go ahead. - They replied, drinking their 3rd can of blood.

-What are your intentions with me? - I said with a shaky voice looking away. -...and be honest. If you want to kill me or hurt me sooner or later then just tell me. I want to know beforehand. -I continued. When I came to the "killing part" they literally spitted out their drink, completely shocked. It was the first time I saw a Partygoer spit something out since they used their hand-openings to digest food or drink liquids. That was a little unusual thing for me, but completely normal for Partygoers.

-You still think I want to kill you??!! - They queried, astonished.

-Y...yes? - I responded.

-I thought you already know that I'm not planning on doing that!? - They sighed. - Let me explain it to you, but slowly. - They lowered their tone. - I have no interest in doing so. Just because you're a Partypooper doesn't mean I hate you. I'm going to get in trouble if someone finds you in my house no matter if dead or alive. It won't make any difference so why would I kill you? - They shrugged, surprised that I even asked that.

-Then why would you kill us during the Fun War if you don't hate Partypoopers? -I furiously asked. This didn't make any sense to me.

-No,no,no. You got it all wrong. - They began. - I'm talking only for myself, not for others. I wasn't even a Partygoer during the Fun War so I don't have the kind of mindset others have about you. - Then it hit me. I completely didn't take into account that they could be infected after the Fun War. I didn't even take into account that they could be infected at all. Sure, I knew about the "venomous" part of being a Partygoer, but for some reason I was certain 67 was always an entity. That explained a lot. It explained why they didn't kill me the moment I told them that I am a Partypooper, why they didn't want other Partygoers to find me or how they knew so much more about the Frontrooms than I did.

-Oh... - I was speechless. -but... why did you even help me if you know you will get in trouble?

-Because this place sucks, and other partygoers dislike me anyway. I'm lonely. - They shrugged. -I don't mind anyone's company. Even a Partypoopers one.

////////

a few words from me:

i wanted to thank everyone for such a positive response. i started writing this fanfiction for myself and then published it for fun not thinking that anyone would be actually interested in it. i was shocked when i noticed that there are people who genuinely enjoy it. i just want yall to know that your positive comments and voting for my story really really really mean a lot to me<3 that's all i wanted to say, thank you all and take care<3