♦30♦

authors note;

finally a longer chapter>;] 

around 1700 words, enjoy ig!!!!!

With blood on their claws, 67 continued to push the wheelchair happier than ever. The red liquid was slowly dripping down the handle, touching the traumatised policeman's skin. Pieces of torn flesh were settling down onto their skin, leaving a slimy sludge.

The man couldn't let any sound get out of his throat, he pointed with his shaky hands on the two-floored house, painted with a nice, warm grey colour. The windows were small with a golden light gently flashing through.

It looked cosy and comfortable, like a place where you could feel safe.

-Great!!! - 67 cheered once again, gazing with their innocent eyes at the building.-Thanks, John!! -They showed their thankfulness towards the man, however he didn't seem to appreciate it. He just kept blankly looking in front of him, he wasn't emotionally present anymore.

-Well, that was it for him, I guess. -32 stated, violently hammering his claws in the policeman's neck brutally ending his miserable existence. His neck literally exploded, leaving nothing, but a skull barely hanging on the crushed spine and a few muscles slowly tearing off of his body.

-I did not expect that. - I commented, a little surprised by their sudden actions. I gazed away, realising that we were still in a public place.

-It is better for him that way. -32 replied, noticing my head facing the top window of the grey building. A woman was staring at us, as if she was trying to process if it was real or just another Halloween show.

-... Happy Halloween? - 67 with an awkward expression looked at the woman that was probably their past family.

-It's not Halloween anymore, kids. -She growled, slowly leaning through the window in order to see if there weren't any more "people" with us. Her facial expression was rather disturbed, as if she was interrupted doing something important. -Can't you go away already, freaks? -She demanded in a hissing tone, pointing with her finger towards the other side of the road. -If you want to continue your foolish children's games, then at least do it somewhere else. -She folded her arms as she continued her monologue. -Look at the mess you have made in front of my house! -Her tone became louder, but it was still nothing compared to what 67 was capable of.

I kept looking at her, completely untouched. I couldn't care less about that crone's opinion. If she only knew that all the blood that splattered in her backyard was real...

I could feel the tension in the air coming from 32. It was taking him everything he had to not terminate that woman. I kind of understood him. Actually, I think I understood him completely. I wouldn't call myself a violent entity, however what was true was the fact that I did wish to kill her right now, right there. The only thing that was stopping me was the fact that she was probably 67's relatives.

-Actually... -67 took a deep breath, filling their lungs completely with air. -We came here to talk... we apologise for that. -They pointed at the corpse, making a regretful face. -We will clean that in a moment. -They reassured her. Woman's anger began slowly fading into a more neutral expression. She sighed, still irritated.

-Fine. My name is Dorothy. You may come inside, kids. -She disappeared from the window in order to unlock her front door. In a matter of minutes, the wooden door opened. -Please, do not stain any furniture nor the floor. -She begged us as we cautiously slipped inside of her house.