V. Stolen shit and body bags

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Lennon's POV

„DUDE, DUDE, DUDE!" JJ says excitedly, going straight for the gun. His eyes widend as his gaze shifted from the money to the gun inside the safe. he walked over in quick strides and took the cool metal in his hands, a small smirk forming on his lips.

„JJ" I warned in my best authoritative tone, „put that down."

John B shook his head in disapproval. „You grabbed the gun." he then repeats. „Of course he grabs the gun."

The sixteen year old boy honestly looked like a little kid on Christmas, pretending to shoot the gun around the room like it was a toy. „ This is a SIG Sauer," he gushed, looking to his friends like they knew what that meant. „This is a fucking spendy gatt, man. Just... Bam! Bam!"

"Put the fucking gun back JJ!" John B says through gritted teeth.

„Put it back before you accidentally shoot one of us." I chip in.

JJ gave me a look. „That wouldnt happen, i have the safety on," he replied in an arrogant tone. He dug through is pockets and pulled out his phone, offering it to me. „ Take a pic of me."

"You.. you want me to take a picture of you?" I question him.

"Yeah dude, like..." he trails off trying to find the best pose.

"Yeah, and make our own incriminating evidence? No way dude." I say and roll my eyes.

"Please just on-"

"Shut up." I say as I walk over to the window where I hear a few taps.

"Don't tell me to shut u-"

"Seriously be quiet!" I say in a serious tone.

"Wait what was that?" John b asks moving towards the window and quickly moving the drapes.

"What is it? JJ asks.

"Quick Lily check the front window by the door!"

I do as told and as quickly as I peek out I close the curtains. "Cops!" I whisper yell.

"Hide!" John B says.

I go to run to the bathroom but get stopped when JJ wraps his arm around my waist. "Bad idea, that'll be the first place they look."

He grabs my wrist and quickly moves over to where John B was getting out the window letting me climb out first.

JJ got out and quickly shut the window. He stood next to me having a grip around my waist as we tried to move further away from the window, not wanting to be seen. I cringe every time I see John B peer through the blinds to see what the cops are doing. I don't want him to get caught.

I let out a shaky sigh as I look at the cash in John B's hands. I can't believe he accidentally stole the cash from the safe. He never had the Intension to do so but I guess he was in a bit to much of a stress ,when he saw the cops, to put it back.

"Holy shit." He whispers to me. I place a finger over his lips, silently telling him to shut up.

I look behind me to see Pope and Kiara still sitting in the HMS Pogue. "What are you guys doing?" Pope frantically whispers to us.

John B puts a finger on his lips, telling the two to be quiet, while JJ mouth: "Get down!"

I rest my forehead on JJ's shoulder and try to listen to what the cops are saying from the inside.