III. Scoliosis

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Lily's POV

I WAKE UP to the sound of John B's stupid fucking rooster clucking and dripping water. I groan and try to shift my position on the pull out couch, but I'm stopped by a heavy arm resting on my waist. I turn to see my blonde-headed best friend half asleep, complaining about the loss of warmth from my body.

"JJ get up." I whisper to him and softly tap the side of his face.

"No, you're staying." He whines and pulls me back down to his chest.

"Bubs, c'mon" I tease.

"Mmm," he hums, turning his face away from me.
"Don't call me that."

I laugh. "Yeah whatever."

"The powers out." A shirtless John B mutters as he sleepily walk out of his room.

"Morning." I say in a sleepy voice.

"Morning sweetheart" John B replies.

He walks past us and slaps JJ on his shoulder. "Yo, you been outside?"

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." He jokes nuzzling his head further into the crook ok my neck.

I take my hand and run it through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes. He hums in satisfaction.

John B opens the back door and walks outside looking at the damage caused overnight. "Oh man." He yawns. "That's no good."

"J, we should probably go look," I tell the sleepy boy. "Like he said, it's probably no good."

JJ groans but eventually agrees, reluctantly opening his arms and letting me get up. He watches as I reach the door and smirks.

"Nice shirt." He teases.

I look down at the dark shirt covering my body, remembering how he let me wear his last night as I was only in my bikini. "Funny." I mutter, rolling my eyes as he laughs. I step outside to see John B with his hands on his head, looking at a fallen tree.

"That's not good." He groans.

"Oh fuck." I cringe, looking around the chateau. It was really bad.

John B makes his way over to the HMS Pogue, climbing to its side to pick up all the branches that had fallen in.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ appears next to me, still shirtless and with a beer in his hand.

"Yeah,she did." John B agrees, throwing handfuls of leaves onto the grass.

Once JJ finished his beer, he threw the can onto the floor and moved over to me. He leaned into my ear and let out a loud burp.

"Gross, JJ." I scrunch up my nose, pushing him away from me. "Never do that again." I continue to scold him, as he laughs, walking over to John B.

"I'm thinking that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crabs" he says, standing up on the boat and moving things around.

JJ walks up and leans against the boat. "What about DCS?"

"Nah they're not getting on a ferry," John B says looking out to the water." Come on think about it," he lifts a branch and points behind him. "It's god telling us to fish!"

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: