The song pt. 2 (EO) ❤️

s750181 <33
———
Y/N: 26 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"Hey, babe" Y/N smiles, pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's cheek and sitting down a chair next to her.

It's been a few months since the two started dating and both girls are really happy. Y/N would have never thought that being in a relationship can actually be that nice.

"Oh. Hi. I was wondering when you'd show up" Lizzie smiles, placing a drink she's already ordered for her girl in front of Y/N.

"Thank you" Y/N smiles, leaning in and pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's lips.

"There you two are" Scarlett smiles, approaching the pair.

"Scarly" Y/N smiles widely, wrapping her arms around her older cousin and hugging her tightly.

Y/N has been visiting Lizzie on the set lately and she really got on well with everyone from the Avengers cast. That's why most of them went out to the karaoke bar tonight.

"Let's go you two. Everyone's been waiting for you" Scarlett smiles, gesturing for the pair to follow her.

The three join the rest at the table and immediately join their talk. The conversation goes on and on until Robert encourages everyone to actually sing some karaoke which everyone agrees on in the end.

They decide to sing in pairs as it would take hours to sing one by one by the fact how many people is there. Right now are Scarlett and Chris singing, Y/N and Lizzie are supposed to sing right after them.

"I'll bring us some drinks, I'll be right back" Lizzie tells her girlfriend with a smile, already turning around and walking away.

"Okay, but hurry up! We're next!" Y/N calls after the brunette, receiving a 'yes' back.

The duet is slowly coming to an end and Lizzie hasn't returned yet which is leaving Y/N quite nervous as it's been a while.

"Alright, Y/N. It's yours and Lizzie's turn now" Robert informs as soon as the duet ends.

"Mhm" Y/N nods, looking around to spot her girlfriend only to see her laughing with some guy at the bar.

This is the first real relationship Y/N has ever had, so now the girl has no idea what to do, especially when she feels something she's felt only once when she thought that Lizzie and Aubrey had a thing... jealousy.

Should she go for her girlfriend and risk the feeling will take control of her which will only result into a fight? Or should she just let it be and hope Lizzie would never do anything to hurt her?

"Y/N/N, you okay?" Scarlett asks, noticing how tense her cousin is.

"Y-Yeah. Lizzie and I will go later. You guys can go" Y/N says, handing Hailee and Florence the microphones before turning back around and watching her girlfriend with that guy.

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asks, putting her hand on Y/N's back and rubbing it to help her cousin relax.

"Why is she laughing with that guy, Scar?" Y/N sighs, resting her head on Scarlett's shoulder.

"I don't know, honey. I'm sure he's just a friend. Lizzie wouldn't do anything to hurt you. She'd have to deal with me if she did" Scarlett says, making Y/N let out a little laugh. You don't want to mess with Scarlett.

———

Four more songs have been sung and Lizzie still hasn't come back. Y/N's just been nervously watching her girlfriend, her leg bouncing while Scarlett's been trying to comfort her younger cousin.

"This is stupid. I'm gonna head home" Y/N sighs, picking up her purse.

"Are you sure?" Scarlett asks, worried about what could her cousin do.

"Yeah. I'm tired anyway. See you later" Y/N smiles, giving Scarlett one last hug before disappearing.

While Y/N's on her way home, Lizzie says goodbye to her old friend and goes back to everyone.

"Where's Y/N?" Lizzie asks confused, not seeing her girlfriend anywhere.

"She left a few minutes ago" Scarlett answer with a neutral face impression, making Lizzie confused.

"Why?"

"Liz, this is Y/N's first ever real relationship and she looks really happy. I really don't want her to go back to her one night stands and to thinking that love just doesn't exist" Scarlett sighs.

"Me neither. Why are you telling this to me?" Lizzie asks, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"She saw you laughing with that guy and it really made her upset. It's still all quite new to her, so I think she panicked and just went home" Scarlett sighs again, thinking whether or not should she take her stuff and go to check up on her cousin.

"It was just an old friend. We used to go to high school together and haven't seen for ages. I-I'm gonna go check up on her" Lizzie decides, taking her purse and disappearing just like Y/N did just a few minutes ago.

———

This situation brought an inspiration to the singer. She's now all changed, sitting on her bed with a guitar in her arms and a notebook in front of her.

While Y/N is writing a song, Lizzie is on her way to her girlfriend's house, a bottle of wine and food from Y/N's favorite restaurant in her hands.

Lizzie uses the spare key, Y/N has given to hear, immediately hearing her girlfriend singing and playing the guitar. As quietly as possible, Lizzie walks upstairs, listening to the lyrics of Y/N's song and actually feeling a bit bad for making Y/N feel this way.

"Dinner delivery" Lizzie smiles, lifting the wine and dinner she has in her hands after Y/N stops singing.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asks, avoiding eye-contact with her girlfriend.

"Well, I thought we could have a nice evening when you disappeared from the bar" Lizzie explains, putting the dinner on the table Y/N has in her bedroom and sitting down on the bed next to her girlfriend.

"Why so? That guy seemed more fun than I am" Y/N says, jealousy in her voice.

"Is that jealousy I'm hearing, babe?" Lizzie teases on which Y/N rolls her eyes and looks away. "He was just an old friend, Y/N. We haven't seen each other since high school. I would never do anything to hurt you and I'm sorry you were waiting for me, so we could sing the duet" Lizzie sighs, placing her hand on Y/N's.

"I'm sorry too. I overreacted. I should have asked you first. I just... I've never really been in love before and I panicked when I saw you with him" Y/N sighs, locking her eyes with Lizzie's who gives her a warm smile. "I love you, Lizzie"

"I love you too, Y/N"

~~~

Finally had time to finish this <33

Part 2 to Loyal is coming up next <33 and I'm finishing part 2 to The youngest Maximoff <33

Anyway, I got 3 new tattoos today!! And one of them is inspired by Taylor <33