Cuddles (WM) ❤️

Y/N: 24 years oldWanda: 26 years old——————————————————

Y/N: 24 years old
Wanda: 26 years old
——————————————————

Y/N'S POV
Cuddling is my absolute favorite thing to do, especially with my girlfriend who gives the best cuddles in the entire world.

That's where I am now... laying in our bed, in my girlfriend's arms and watching our favorite sitcom while Wanda's running her fingers through my hair.

Lazy evenings like these are my favorite and Wanda's too. I feel like the two of us were just made for each other.

Wanda's hand stops moving soon though, so I look up only to find out my girlfriend fast asleep which brings a smile to my face. She looks literally like the most adorable human being when she's asleep. To be honest, she's always the most adorable human being, even when she's mad at me.

I carefully turn off the TV and decide to get some sleep as well. Then I cuddle up to my girlfriend again and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep.

I let out a quiet sigh after an hour of just laying and not falling asleep. I don't know why, but I feel so hot and Wanda's arms around me aren't helping it at all.

I sigh, carefully peeling Wanda off of me, and move to the edge of bed. Finally I'm not that hot, so hopefully I'll fall asleep soon.

———————————

"Good mor-" I stop myself when I don't find my girlfriend on her side of the bed.

Wanda always waits in bed until I wake up, so we can go to the kitchen and have breakfast together. I furrow my brows and sit up. Maybe she was called on a mission and didn't want to wake me up, right?

I check up my nightstand for any note from her, but not finding anything. She didn't even leave me any message on my phone. That's really weird...

I quickly put on a hoodie and sweatpants, brush my teeth and head to the kitchen. Hopefully someone will tell me what's going on.

"Oh. Hi, Nat. Have you seen Wanda today?" I ask my best friend as soon as I see her walking the same direction as me.

"Hey. Not yet. I'm just going to the kitchen for breakfast. Wanna join?" She asks with a smile, nudging my shoulder with hers.

"Yeah" I sigh out and give her a weak smile back.

"Are you okay?" Natasha furrows her brows. Ever since I joined the Avengers, Natasha has been like a big sister to me.

"Yeah. Just worried about Wanda a bit. She wasn't in our room this morning and didn't even leave me a note" I sigh.

"You're being so dramatic, Y/N. She was probably just hungry or maybe she wanted to surprise you with breakfast to bed" Natasha rolls her eyes. "Let's go" She says and pulls me to the kitchen with her. "Look who's that" She smirks, pointing at Wanda who's eating her breakfast at the table.

I furrow my brows and walk over to my girlfriend. I put my hands on her shoulders, giving them a rub with my thumbs, and kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning" I smile at her when she looks at me.

"Morning" She mumbles and gets back into eating.

I shake it off and go to prepare my own breakfast. I guess she just had a bad sleep or something.

"What would you like to do today, baby?" I ask my girlfriend with a smile, sitting down opposite her with my own breakfast.

"I'm going for a walk" She answers coldly, standing up and walking away.

"Can I go with you?!" I call after her and get no response.

"What did you do to her?" Natasha asks, sitting opposite me and gesturing at Wanda with her head.

"I didn't do anything. I don't know what's gotten into her" I sigh.

"Looks like someone's in trouble" She smirks, making me roll my eyes.

"I am not. I didn't do anything... Well, I mean... unless I did something in her dream. Wanda had a dream once that you and I kissed... She didn't speak to me for the entire week" I explain, Natasha only chuckling in response. "What?"

"Nothing. You two just belong together. Remember when you were mad at Wanda, because she cheated on you with Vision in your dream?" Natasha raises an eyebrow and my eyes widen.

"Do you think she cheated on me with Vision?! That's why she's being so distant! Oh my god! Nat! What do I do now?!" I panic, looking into Natasha's eyes and hoping for help.

"Calm down. It won't be that bad. Wanda loves you, she'd never cheat on you. Just go to talk to her and you'll see" Natasha chuckles, shaking her head.

"Right. She wouldn't cheat on me, right? I'll just ask and she'll tell me" I assure myself and take a deep breath. "Okay. Thanks, Nat"

I immediately leave the table and rush back to our room before Wanda leaves for her walk.

Should I knock or should I just walk in? I mean... we share that room, but what if I actually did something that made her mad and just don't know what?

"Okay, Y/N. You can do it" I whisper to myself and open the door, finding my girlfriend putting on her hoodie. "Can we talk?" I ask nervously, closing the door behind me slowly. I sit on the edge of the bed, hoping my girlfriend will join me and we'll talk this through.

"There's nothing to talk about" Wanda says, already walking towards the door.

"Are you cheating on me?" I blurt out on which Wanda stops and turns around to look at me.

"Me? You are cheating on me" She states, tears forming in her eyes.

"Me? I would never cheat on you, Wands... Did you have that dream again?" I ask, standing up and walking closer to her, but Wanda only takes a step back.

"I am not stupid, Y/N. It's Natasha, isn't it? You don't love me anymore?" She asks, quickly wiping away the single tear that escaped her eye.

"Of course I love you, Wanda. Natasha is just a friend. You know she's like a big sister to me. I'd never ever cheat on you, I love you more than anyone in the entire universe" I tell her honestly, taking her hands in mine.

"Why did you move away from me last night then?" Wanda asks and I furrow my brows in confusion.

"What?"

"Why did you move to the end of the bed. We always cuddle and you just moved away" She repeats.

"Wanda, I felt extremly hot for some reason and couldn't fall asleep because of that... Did you seriously think I didn't love you just because I didn't cuddle with you during the night?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. I know how sensitive Wanda is about everything I do or not do, but this makes me want to laugh to be honest.

"Stop smiling. It's not funny, Y/N. I thought you didn't love me anymore" She sighs, giving me her 'this is serious, Y/N' look.

"Okay. Sorry" I chuckle. "Wanda, baby, I can assure you that I love you the most and that I really didn't cuddle with you only because I felt hot" I smile, receiving a small smile back.

"I love you too" Her smile widens, so I lean in and peck her lips with a kiss.

"Can I join you for the walk?" I ask, giving my girlfriend a smile and interlocking our fingers.

"I would love that" She smiles in response and pecks my lips once again.

I'm really glad we solved this out that quickly and everything is back to normal. I do need to remember to never stop cuddling with Wanda, even if I feel hot again...

~~~