24 Bound continues

Start from the beginning

" sir...... sorry sir"

"Good girl.....now.....I've tried to teach you how important it is, but you keep disobeying"

You start to whimper...
You breathe deep and quickly, expecting to receive my cock again as I stand and let your head drop back down. I stand an inch away, all you see is my cock hanging over you. Your senses filled with the smell of sex. You want to serve, want to be a good girl, to be my good girl. A want to be redeemed. Want to please. You agreed to submit, agreed to the rules. Now this is the price.

The light blinds you as I step back, as the shadow of me towering over you leaves. Your view, upside down, and confusing as you watch through blurred vision as i pick up something, but all you can hear the sound of small chain links. The metal clinking together. Small links sound like broken glass clinking together.

The feeling of anticipation and dread fills you as you watch me walk back to you. You watch my hands go out of view before my hands grip your shoulders. You let out a yelp of surprise as I pull you back up so you can finally sit up on the bed, panting hard, twisting your wrists, your arms feeling dead from being trapped for so long. You feel the mess on your face dripping.

The tightness of your restraints slackens and your left with that wonderful tingling sensation of the blood rushing back through your arms and hands. You have that feeling of being light headed as you slowly get used to being the right way up.

You smile at the feeling of my hands gently running along your arms as our fingers interlock, then you bring your arms back around, placing them in front of you, you look down and inspect the strap marks on your forearms and wrists, the pretty patterns it has left you with. The mood feels softer now, like it was before. You revel in the warmth of me against your back as I wrap my arms around you. Embracing you. Pulling you tight against me. My lips on your neck...'he's being soft with me, it must be over, I must be forgiven', your body starts to flood with relief.

We stay like that....together, our breathing synchronising.

Then I slowly unweave my fingers from yours and start to lower you back down. I move slowly and fluidly, that when the panic starts to set back in....'no,no,no'

I place you back down on the bed. Then there's the look of fright upon your face as I show you the clamps with a length of chain between them.

"Arms by your sides little one"

'fuck.....he's not finished.....he's not done with me'

You start to protest, raising your arms.

A growl reaches your ears, my body stays stock still.

"I said....arms....by.... your.... sides"

Like invisible bounds have bound you, you hesitantly put your arms by your sides.

You rest your head against me and watch as the teeth of the clamps that are held open. You flit your gaze in horror at either one as they both slowly approach your nipples. Your nipples betray you. Standing to attention. Ready and waiting. You shake your head in protest.

'fuck, fuck, fuck.....FUCK!"

The pressure and pain makes you cry out as you watch the teeth bite down on your nipples. The searing pain coursing through you. The chill of the chain tickles as it settles between your breasts.

"I own you, your body.....your soul....you will learn my little one"

You watch with dread.....that feeling building within you. As I lower my hand and curl my little finger under the chain, your breathing becomes rapid, close to hyperventilating. As you wait for what's to come. You feel each link being lifted from you, the chain almost all but gone from your body.