Ch 65

Ever since After learning that Cheng Xuyuan was playing the second male lead, An Ye placed the film in a very important position and even turned down many variety shows and commercials just to get a second look at Cheng Xuyuan on the set.
  However, Cheng Xuyuan's attitude towards An Ye was neither salty nor cool. Although he always smiled when talking to everyone, it could be seen that he did not really integrate into the atmosphere.
  In fact, we can't blame Cheng Xuyuan for being aloof. For him, finding the system is an arduous task, and in this task he has to play the role of an artist with whom he is not very familiar, making his life very tiring every day.
  Su Linrui warned him that even if he wants to go the black and red route, he should not leave any pigtails for others and must greet every staff member with a smile.
  For Cheng Xuyuan, who was once a dead-end programmer, this was tantamount to torture. Therefore, after the shooting every day, he couldn't wait to rush back to the hotel and collapse on the bed.
  During the filming process, what Cheng Xuyuan was most afraid of was the scene opposite An Ye.
  The bright line of "Aurora" is the poignant love between the male and female protagonists, while the dark thread is the silent protection of the male lead by the second male lead. Therefore, Cheng Xuyuan had to show his admiration for An Ye in front of An Ye, but he couldn't be too direct.
  This simply cost Cheng Xuyuan his life.
  "Cut, Cheng Xuyuan, your eyes can be gentler." "
  Cut, Cheng Xuyuan, don't get too close to An Ye, it will look too deliberate." "Cut
  , Cheng Xuyuan, remember to move to show that you care for An Ye. Ye's silent concern!"
  Director Chen is a very patient and gentle director, but the more gentle he is, the more uncomfortable Cheng Xuyuan becomes. Every time there were one or two people playing opposite each other, the entire crew became very silent, watching Cheng Xuyuan being called "Cut" over and over again.
  However, An Ye was very patient and accompanied him over and over again, often giving him some guidance.

  "Don't always think about having a secret love." An Ye said to Cheng Xuyuan during the break, "When you really have a crush on an impossible person, you want to forget this feeling every second. You have to change yourself from Get out of this relationship."
  "Well..." Cheng Xuyuan nodded slightly, sighed, and felt like his head was getting bigger.
  "Don't be anxious." An Ye comforted him gently, "No one is born to be an actor. In fact, your line skills are already pretty good. Don't always get hung up on the details, just act naturally." Cheng Xuyuan closed his eyes and worked
  hard Digest what An Ye said to him.
  Although he does not intend to use his acting skills to defeat the leading actor in this world, he does not want to be the one who drags down the crew. At least he must complete his part qualifiedly.
  "Repeat what you just said." Director Chen shouted to the two of them. The crew once again focused their attention on the two of them, and many people felt sorry for Cheng Xuyuan - such a good-looking face, but poor acting skills, what a pity... When the camera was focused on
  Cheng Xuyuan, he seemed to be different from before. .
  Under the banyan tree in the park, Cheng Xuyuan sat on a bench, staring at the ground with a pair of obsidian eyes, as if counting the ants on the ground. When An Ye walked up to him, he slowly looked at the person, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, but then he lowered his head in panic.
  Director Chen frowned. According to the script, this shot had to be extended for a few seconds, but Cheng Xuyuan lowered his head faster. But this young performance seems to make this secret love more intriguing.
  Director Chen did not shout Cut.
  "Yu Feng," An Ye called out Cheng Xuyuan's name in the movie, "I want to go to the beach to ride a bike, you accompany me. Go."
  An Ye's eyes are very gentle, with a doting look that makes people blush and their hearts beat beating, but he also keeps the distance just right, making you believe that his feelings for Feng are like his own younger brother.
  "No." Yu Feng lowered his head and pursed his lips slightly, "Let Lele accompany you."
  Lele is the heroine of "Aurora". Yu Feng is both envious and jealous of her, but at the same time the three of them are They are very good friends, so he had to choose to give silent blessings.
  "But it was just the two of us who went there before."
  Yu Feng's brows furrowed into small hills. He suddenly raised his eyes to look at the other party and cursed in a low voice: "Mo Xiaofei, you look like an idiot." The one who was
  scolded Mo Xiaofei looked confused, but he was not angry either. He just asked aggrievedly: "What did I do to make you angry?"
  Yu Feng stood up from the bench and looked straight at Mo Xiaofei, "No Get angry and get lost."
  After saying that, he turned around and left, but he couldn't help but glance at the other party before leaving. Seeing that the other party had no intention of coaxing him, Yu Feng gritted his teeth and left with a depressed look on his face.
  Mo Xiaofei looked at his back from where he was, raised his eyebrows slightly, and complained softly: "Why is this kid getting weirder and weirder..."
  This clip almost explained the relationship between the three people clearly, and it also showed it well. The emotional arrow between the three people.
  In the performance just now, Cheng Xuyuan obviously improved a lot. He no longer struggled with how to express each look in his eyes, and the whole performance was remarkable. Although An Ye still weighs a lot and steadily beats Cheng Xuyuan in terms of acting skills, fortunately, the whole scene is still balanced and beautiful.
  Director Chen finally said a word of praise: "Cheng Xuyuan, you have made great progress!"
  Cheng Xuyuan breathed a sigh of relief and felt that he would collapse if he acted for one more second. He walked to An Ye, hugged him generously, and said to him, "Thank you, Brother Ye."
  An Ye was stunned for a moment when he was hugged, and a look of embarrassment flashed in his eyes. It took him a while to react, and he pretended to be calm and said: "It's okay. If you think about it more, you can do better in the future." The
  two of them didn't know that from giving instructions on acting skills to hugging each other, all the crew members were recorded I decided to include it in the extras and give it a title like "An Ye and Cheng Xuyuan put aside their old feud and embraced each other affectionately", which will definitely attract a lot of attention.