Ch 36

In the next more than a week, the "Adventurous Youth" program team started publicity across the entire network. In the promotional photos, although An Ye is not standing in the C position, he is more conspicuous than the C position.
  "Because of An Ye's good looks, the show decided to cast her." "
  Apart from anything else, An Ye's looks really overwhelm all the traffic niches."
  "Pure passers-by really like An Ye's good looks."
  The promotion of the show has also boosted An Ye's popularity. The most obvious thing is that the number of comments on his Weibo has increased many times, and his popularity, which has dropped recently, has quickly rebounded.
  The night the show aired.
  As a large-scale variety show, "Adventurous Youth" has many newcomers. Such a lineup is obviously not optimistic, but once it was broadcast, it gained extremely high satellite TV ratings and Internet click-through rates.
  The program team makes good use of filters, and all the regular guests are very good-looking. The program has attracted great attention among young people.
  The coastal city of the first episode was even trending on Weibo within two hours of the show being aired, which shows how popular the show is.
  If the show's exquisite effects amazed the audience, then An Ye's performance in the show was a surprise.
  The entire program has 4 male guests and 2 female guests, who are divided into groups for challenges. During the challenge, the director arranged a lot of pitfalls, so the laughter was also dense.

  An Ye is the strength of the entire show and worked very hard to help his partners solve various problems in the first episode. For example, planning routes, looking for clues given by the program crew, and carrying heavy objects, it seems that he has completely thrown away the baggage of idols, but he does it just right, as if he is such a reliable person in life.
  It has to be said that he took Zhou Yuanzhe's advice to heart. Once the show was broadcast, everyone was full of praise for An Ye's performance.
  "An Ye is so awesome. Why didn't I notice it before? I feel like he has matured a lot recently..." "
  Oh my god, my An An really has the best boyfriend power!"
  "If you go on a trip, you will be so happy to have a boyfriend like An Ye... ..."
  Zhou Yuanzhe bought some drafts for An Ye in a timely manner, and the image of a handsome young brother who was hardworking, positive and sunny was successfully established, laying a good foundation for An Ye's future success.
  Just when Xiangxing Entertainment was happy about An Ye's situation, a breaking news quietly appeared in the hot search on Weibo.
  [An Ye's private meeting with the agent? The intimate behavior of the two is arousing people's imagination! [Pictures]]
  In several pictures, An Ye's action of pinching Zhou Yuanzhe's cheek that night was clearly captured. Under the ambiguous and dim lights of the cafe, this picture contained so much information that Cheng Xuyuan himself saw I was stunned the moment I arrived.
  Just as "Adventurous Youth" is very popular, this piece of news also took advantage of it and made great progress. In a short time, it received tens of thousands of comments and reposts.
  "This kid..." Cheng Xuyuan gritted his teeth, "I told him to keep his distance from me, but he just didn't listen!"
  For ordinary people, the gesture of pinching the face may be just a joke between friends. But the other person in the photo, Zhou Yuanzhe, although he looks bare-faced, his fair skin and handsome sleeping face are not inferior to An Ye who wears makeup.
  In this way, the two handsome and handsome faces came together, giving everyone unlimited room for imagination.
  "Why do you want to be an agent when you can rely on your reputation to make a living?"
  "This seems to be Zhou Yuanzhe. He was also the idol of my idol before. His business ability is absolutely top-notch!" "
  That's Zhou Yuanzhe, the legend of Xiangxing Entertainment. The marketing account is so bold, even he dares to post it." "
  But these two people really match each other..."
  Everyone is not disgusted with this photo, because it can be understood that the relationship between An Ye and his agent is harmonious, and An Ye Ye has no star airs. There are even some netizens who are not too concerned about the excitement and secretly arrange CP for the two of them.
  As a result, An Ye's popularity further increased, and the topic of all aspects reached the top that night.
  However, just when the hot search #安叶和his agent# entered the top 10, the topic was quietly removed. All the photos related to An Ye and Zhou Yuanzhe also disappeared completely as if they had evaporated.
  An Ye was lying on the big bed at home, happily browsing the news about himself and Zhou Yuanzhe, thinking that the paparazzi really knew how to take pictures of himself and Brother Yuan so beautifully.
  However, when he came back from the shower and looked at it, all the related Weibo posts were gone.
  "Damn it!" An Ye's eyes widened, suspecting that he had seen it wrong, "What the hell, it was clearly the number 8 hot search just now, and now it has been cleared?! The wife who just wrote An Zhou's fan article Well..."
  On the other side, Cheng Xuyuan had already guessed who did this. But he also felt confused because of this. Xiang Baiyan obviously didn't interfere with An Ye and Chen Mengyan's cp speculation last time. Besides, this was not a big news. Is it necessary to delete the draft in such a large area?
  "You're so rich." Cheng Xuyuan exclaimed, "Are you afraid that something will happen between me and An Ye? Xiang Baiyan is really possessive..." So Cheng Xuyuan decided to keep a distance from
  An Ye even more thoroughly in the future. .
  Xiang Baiyan was sitting on the sofa at home, his eyes full of murderous intent - which paparazzi was so bold that even his own family's managers