Ch 32

The visitor came with a hint of anger.
  Crisp short black hair, a resolute and cold face, and sharp eyes.
  Coupled with a height of nearly 1.9 meters and an expensive custom-made suit, as soon as Xiang Baiyan walked into the office, Cheng Xuyuan felt a sense of oppression that was difficult to look at directly.
  No, no, I'm an iceberg too, I can't lose. Cheng Xuyuan cheered himself up in his heart.
  ". .." Xiang Baiyan's originally cold eyes became a little confused when he came into contact with Zhou Yuanzhe, "Zhou Yuanzhe, why are you putting your hands behind your back?" Cheng Xuyuan put his hands on the table cautiously, seemingly still sitting
  there . Steady iceberg. He tried hard to maintain a calm voice: "Mr. Xiang, what do you want from me?"
  Xiang Baiyan moved a chair with ease and sat across from Zhou Yuanzhe. He opened his thin lips and said, "Zhou Yuanzhe, I have always admired you. work ability, but I don't think you
  have the right to endorse brand
  "That's it." Cheng Xuyuan handed the perfume project to Xiang Boyan, "As far as the temperament of the male protagonist required by the X brand, no one in the entire Xiangxing Entertainment is more suitable than An Ye." Xiang Boyan took the project
  . After taking a few serious glances, I had to admire Zhou Yuanzhe's vicious eyes. For the endorsement of this perfume, not to mention Xiangxing Entertainment, even if you look at the entire entertainment industry, you can't find a more suitable candidate than An Ye. "
  Even so, you should ask my opinion first." Xiang Baiyan's anger subsided a lot, "After all , An Ye's reputation has been very bad recently. After the incident between him and Yao Yao was exposed, he has already had five or six negative endorsements. ."
  Cheng Xuyuan's hands finally stopped shaking so much. He raised his eyes and asked, " So, Mr. Xiang, what do you mean?"
  Xiang Baiyan was stunned for a moment. He originally thought that based on Zhou Yuanzhe's character, he would be told "I can choose whoever I want, it's up to you." But he didn't expect that Zhou Yuanzhe would put down his body for An Ye today and address him as "you" respectfully.
  Xiang Boyan suddenly raised the corners of his lips, with a hint of interest in his tone: "It's not impossible to endorse An Ye, but I want to know, what did An Ye do to make you suddenly change your attitude towards him?" At Xiangxing Entertainment, everyone is interested. I know
  that An Ye asked to change his agent a year ago.
  In Xiang Baiyan's impression, Zhou Yuanzhe is not some descended Virgin Mary. His ability to avoid adding insult to injury when An Ye loses power is already considered to be a bit of a tolerant person. But now he actually takes the initiative to help An Ye win big-name endorsements?
  Xiang Boyan was not a fool. He concluded that there was something fishy in this.
  Zhou Yuanzhe cleared his throat and didn't answer for a while.
  "..." Xiang Baiyan frowned slightly, "Why, don't you have anything to say?" "
  An Ye came to me this morning to apologize." Cheng Xuyuan described An Ye's wild behavior as an apology, "I see him He has matured a lot recently and his temperament has improved greatly, so I decided to give him this endorsement."
  Xiang Baiyan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is it that simple?"
  Cheng Xuyuan bit the bullet and continued: "I promise An Ye , if he can win this endorsement, I will..."
  "Just what?" Xiang Boyan stared at him.
  "Just be his agent again."
  After a long silence, Xiang Baiyan suddenly said: "In fact, it's not a big deal, but I still hope that you will report to me before making a decision next time. Although, you have never done this before. Wrong choice."
  Cheng Xuyuan breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that his hand was saved.
  "But I still want to ask you, Zhou Yuanzhe."
  Xiang Baiyan stood up, put his hands on the table, and looked down at Zhou Yuanzhe.
  "Do you think An Ye is worth doing this? He did bring us huge profits in his first year in the company, and also helped Xiang Xing to open up in the entire circle." Xiang Baiyan looked a little serious, "But I To be honest, this has nothing to do with him. Throughout the whole year since he left you last year, An Ye's endorsement income has not reached the standard every quarter." His
  business-like tone was like talking about a product, with pure interests first. .
  "I'm confident." Zhou Yuanzhe looked up at him, his clear eyes seemed to be able to predict the future, "Give me a year, and I can make An Ye become a first-tier king." Xiang Boyan looked at him
  seriously . The moment their eyes met, Zhou Yuanzhe's fingers trembled imperceptibly.
  A minute later, Xiang Baiyan withdrew his gaze and looked at the busy traffic outside the floor-to-ceiling window, with some emotion in his tone: "You are still the same as always, always able to make decisions that I can't understand, but you still help the company make a lot of money every time. ."
  "Thank you, President Xiang, for taking care of me." Just don't cut off my hand. Cheng Xuyuan prayed humbly in his heart.
  "In that case, you will take care of An Ye from tomorrow on." Xiang Baiyan turned and walked towards the door, "In order to reduce your workload, I will find someone else to take charge of the other three artists under you." "I hope that
  if As you promised, in one year, I can see a super first-line king An Ye."
  Before he could say anything, Xiang Boyan had already walked out of the office.
  Cheng Xuyuan slumped on the swivel chair and breathed a sigh of relief. He was finally fooled.
  Returning to the president's office, Xiang Baiyan twitched his fingers at the assistant who was sorting out documents and said, "Linda, come here."
  Linda quickly put down the documents in her hands and walked to Xiang Baiyan respectfully, "What are your orders, Mr. Xiang?"