Cheng Xuyuan stood up and walked to Su Linrui, lowered his head and spoke in his ear.
  Su Linrui's expression gradually changed from a smile to a serious one. He held his chin with his hand and nodded frequently. Finally, he said to Cheng Xuyuan in a deep voice: "You will definitely become popular if you do this. You may be more popular than An Ye, but you will definitely attract people." A lot of criticism..."
  "It's not important." Cheng Xuyuan's eyes didn't hesitate at all, "Black and red are also red."
  Su Linrui stared at his eyes for a few minutes, and finally stood up as if he suddenly understood something. Shaking hands with Cheng Xuyuan, there was a hint of joy in his voice: "Then it will be a pleasure to cooperate."
  "It will be a pleasure to cooperate." The handsome boy was confident, like a soldier about to go to the battlefield, having already predicted his inevitable victory.
  The first thing Cheng Xuyuan has to do is to open his personal Weibo.
  With the help of Yincheng Entertainment, the new Weibo was quickly launched. At the same time, Su Linrui asked Yincheng's publicity department and BH's official blog to vigorously promote it.
  The content of Cheng Xuyuan's first Weibo post is: "Hello everyone, I am Cheng Xuyuan. [Picture]" The
  accompanying picture is a photo taken in a hotel in Las Vegas. The color of this photo The value can only be described as "thrilling". As soon as it was released, it attracted countless fans%e8%88%94 screens.
  Of course, there are also many An Ye fans who are sarcastic in the comments.
  "What's the use of being good-looking? I saw that the acting skills in that advertisement were not very good." "
  Why do people nowadays only care about their faces? Such people are hyped up every day, and there is definitely something wrong with their character." "
  I think An Ye It looks better."
  The content of Cheng Xuyuan's second Weibo is: "Thank you, senior, for helping me promote, I think senior is better looking. @安叶V"
  If his first Weibo only caused controversy, then This Weibo instantly triggered a tsunami. Countless An Ye fans poured into his comments and criticized him head-on.
  "Can you stop taking advantage of the popularity?" This was the top comment that received the most likes.
  Cheng Xuyuan actually replied in person: "I'm not trying to make a point, just clarifying."
  An Ye was also shocked by this young man's behavior. You know, it is a well-known iron rule to keep a proper distance from other artists. In particular, you should not easily touch those who are higher than you, let alone their fans.
  But Cheng Xuyuan actually violated every taboo.
  This Weibo post was constantly reported by An Ye's fans, and comments and reposts surged, attracting the attention of countless passers-by.
  Then the situation began to change.
  "An Ye fans are really tearing up everyone they see. The young newcomer is so pitiful. He can't reply after being laughed at by the crowd." "
  I think it's good to respond positively, and it was An Ye fans who mocked his appearance first." "
  To be honest. To be honest, if I were the boss of BH, I would also look for Cheng Xuyuan for this advertisement."
  Cheng Xuyuan has won the favor of countless passers-by with his super good-looking buff bonus. They have spoken for him one after another, and the comments on Weibo have gradually been favored by passers-by. gained the upper hand.
  An Ye had no choice but to reply to him personally: "Haha, they all look good."
  This matter was finally over. By the time everyone reacted, Cheng Xuyuan's fans had increased by 1 million. For a newcomer who is just starting out, this is simply a textbook example in the marketing world.
  Su Linrui opened a trumpet to follow Cheng Xuyuan and gave him a thumbs up.
  This incident also reached Xiang Boyan. He first expressed his disdain for An Ye's fans, then followed Cheng Xuyuan's Weibo and commented below: "Handsome Cheng Xuyuan, you deserve the best future. [Rose][ Rose] [Rose]"
  The president's comment was quickly flooded.
  Just when Cheng Xuyuan successfully promoted his Weibo to the public eye, a movie

The director came to the door.
  In fact, the person the director was looking for at the beginning was not Cheng Xuyuan. He wanted to ask Yincheng Entertainment to find a relatively good newcomer to serve as the second male lead. The reason was very simple. One was because the director had cooperated with Yincheng, and the other was because Cheap.
  But after Su Linrui learned that An Ye would be the male lead, he recommended Cheng Xuyuan to the director without hesitation. The director was very happy at first, thinking that this would bring great popularity to the movie, but then he began to worry. He asked Su Linrui: "Is your newcomer good at acting?" In order to win this movie, Su Linrui personally arranged for the
  director Meet Cheng Xuyuan.
  Cheng Xuyuan flipped through the script, looked at the director and said, "My acting skills are average, really. But it shouldn't be a problem to complete this role." "
  If that's the case..." Su Linrui glanced at him worriedly, "You and An Ye They will definitely be put together for comparison, and then you will be the one who is laughed at."
  "Mr. Su, why are you confused again?" Cheng Xuyuan laughed, his obsidian eyes were breathtaking, "I'm leaving. It's just a black and red route. If you don't recruit black people, how can you become famous?"
  The director was stunned when he listened.
  Cheng Xuyuan said to the director: "Director Chen, give me this role, and I will definitely perform it well. At the same time, the movie will definitely be topical. Will you do this deal?" Director Chen looked at Cheng Xuyuan's
  picture Face, he nodded without hesitation, "You have a bright future."
  Su Linrui glanced at Cheng Xuyuan with a half-smile, and said to him: "Although you plan to take the black and red route, if you are hacked too thoroughly, maybe I won't be able to stand up."
  "Don't worry." Cheng Xuyuan picked up the script, "I will definitely prepare well."
  Improving his acting skills above the passing line and working hard to complete the film's performance is what he has to do; as for The rest... I'm sorry, An Ye, I may have to touch you again.
  A week later.
  The film Cheng Xuyuan took on was a literary film, a genre that An Ye rarely tried. The role he played in the film was very special. He was a character who superficially had a crush on the female protagonist, but actually liked the male protagonist. Because the subject matter is sensitive [gǎn], his scenes are very obscure and require in-depth interpretation to understand.
  An Ye was originally a little repelled when he received the movie script, but in recent years, the outside world has commented on him as "too impetuous" and "taking too many commercial films", so he plans to transform into an all-around actor.
  The movie is called "Aurora".
  When An Ye saw Cheng Xuyuan at the filming ceremony of "Aurora", he took off his sunglasses in surprise. After being stunned for five seconds, he strode up to Cheng Xuyuan and asked with surprise in his eyes. : "Why are you here?"
  "Me?" Cheng Xuyuan pointed at himself with his finger and smiled, "I am the second male lead, the one who has a crush on you."