EPISODE-4

|KIM HAE-RAN|

Having reunited with Jihye and Na Bori which were friends I never told my brother, but...this girl was someone I didn't know...and she looked...I don't know?

(KHR)-...Why is her appearance so hard to make out when I'm right next to her?

Five girls, inside a hidden dungeon, what could go wrong?

[SPONSOR SELECTION IS BEGINNING...]

(KHR)-Huh?

<SPONSOR SELECTION>

-SELECT A CONSTELLATION.

-THE SELECTED CONSTELLATION WILL BE

YOUR RELIABLE SPONSOR.

1.Abyssal Black Flame Dragon

2.Demonic Judge Of Fire

3.Secretive Plotter

4. Light Of The Foliar Incision

5.The Eternal Oasis

6.The Librarian Of Fables

7.The Fated One

8.Reunited As Love

9.Hydrangea Of Enchantments

{————————————————————————-}

(KHR)-...What the heck even is this?!

[Hydrangea Of Enchantments suggests you to choose them as your first sponsor.]

I looked at the message before sighing heavily...well, they sent my friend to search for me and...

[YOU HAVE CHOSEN HYDRANGEA OF ENCHANTMENTS AS YOUR SPONSOR!]

[DUE TO A DISTURBANCE IN THE STAR STREAM, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE ANOTHER SPONSOR.]

[PLEASE SELECT AS MUCH SPONSORS AS YOU LIKE BY YOUR CHOICE.]

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

(ZT)-Fresh tracks...

The school was clearly in the same situation as that place, I could only come to one conclusion that this was happening all around the world at once.

(ZT)-...Having already lost Leon and my mom...if dad is also...

The thought made me feel...sick, but...I would have to survive in such a ruined world anyway, regardless of what was going to happen.

(ZT)-First, get out of this place and-

[THE SUB SCENARIO HAS ARRIVED.]

Analyzing the information, it seems I had to get to a nearby shelter, well then...

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

(JSEB)-I didn't expect Na Bori to survive...and two random girls?

I believe they were my classmates, or so I presumed at hand of the current situation, we soon cleared the dungeon and found ourselves somewhere outside.

"Woah..." The person who introduced herself as Hyun-Jae gasped with awe at the sight of our now ruined world.

"This place looks like a mess...huh?" Jihye stated the obvious, "Guys!" Na Bori suddenly shouted, we all turned to look at her as she had-

"IS THAT A CAR?!" Kim Hae-Ran yelled with surprise, well, it seems this would be our ride out of here...

|KIM HAE-RAN|

"This is nice..." I muttered, leaning back in the seat, I was sitting in the back with Jihye and Na Bori while Jinsil-eul and Hyun-Jae were in the front.

(KHR)-I'm surprised Hyun-Jae can drive...I think she told me...but I was busy at the time, haha...

The sun was setting beautifully, while the constellations were bickering about something as so were Na Bori and Jihye, Jin was staying silent...maybe getting some rest?

(KHR)-...Maybe I should get some sleep too...

My eyes flickering as my vision slowly became dark, my brain turning off as I fell into a...

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"~!"

I had reached Guemho station, they had an interesting way of doing things, I rather stick alone though.

(ZT)-...The man who controls this place is certainly intelligent, but...

Considering all I've been through in my own life, this was like snapping my fingers.

"Expedition team!" Inho announced, I sighed, seems I would have to search for food for these...

(ZT)-...Pitiful people...

I could probably kill everyone here, but that didn't mean I couldn't save them, so I'll help others if that was a possibility I could explore.

"Hey Zin! You're doing this again, huh?" Huiwon smiled at me, I had first met her while getting here abruptly, she was...a person who stood for justice and was willing to protect others.

(ZT)-She also had a little brother...it's why I feel a sense of comfort with her.

And so, I headed out alone while keeping watch of our surroundings once we made it outside, the group was mostly made of men, so I had to be extra wary just in case-

"What the hell-" Huiwon's voice ringed out, it was coming from a convenience store, those f***kers...

"CLASH!"

Breaking the glass with fury, I glared at the men, feeling anger as this world was already so unjust and cruel...but people just made it worse...it was...

|XX/XX/XXXX|

"Leon! It's your birthday!" I cheerfully woke my little brother up, tickling his soft ears, he was such an adorable and sweet kid.

"Hehe! Zinnnn..." Leon giggled with joy, that bright smile was what I wanted to protect, what I strived to see each day which kept me going and made me feel alive.

I remember the day this little piece of emotion was born into my life, which was always so boring and unfeeling, until this precious being came into my world.

I adored him, cared for him, but...on his birthday...god...why did god decide to do that to such a sweet boy?

"We're shopping, what do you wanna get?" I asked my dearest little brother once we were at the grocery market, he was so jittery and jumpy with so much excitement that I couldn't help but smile.

Our parents had let me take my brother to the supermarket to get some things while they were out preparing their own gifts for our youngest family member.

It was supposed to be such a special and happy wonderful day for him...but...it was all because of...

"Zin!" Huiwon snapped me out of my daydream of the past as I had brutally slaughtered the men in the most goriest way imaginable, men...they were all disgusting creatures...

"...Let's get back to the station."