EPISODE-3

|KIM HAE-RAN|

"Finally back to your senses?" Hyun-Jae hit my shoulder with great forced to which I deserved.

"You scared me out of my f**king wits!" Hyun-Jae yelled at me with anger and...she looked a bit saddened, but she remained calm in a situation like this.

(KHR)-Maybe it's because...I'm still-

"I'm glad you're fine. But the next time-" Hyun-Jae began to say with a pouty expression while she cleaned off the blood from my clothes, a sudden-

"DING!"

[YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE TIME LIMIT.]

[PROCEEDING WITH CHECKOUT.]

Screams were heard all throughout the campus, before a scenario or whatever screen popped up before me.

[CHANNEL #BAY23515]

[SURVIVORS OF TAEPUNG GIRL'S HIGH SCHOOL: JIHYE LEE, NA BORI, JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA, KIM HAE-RAN, HYUN-JAE.]

"There's..." Hyun-Jae began speaking, I turned towards her as her eyes lit up with relief.

"Other survivors! We should meet up with them!" Hyun-Jae quickly said, tugging on my shirt as she shook me back and forth, before letting go as I sighed.

"Look, we don't know if they'll be hostile to us or not-" I tried to persuade her before getting interrupted by-

[A BOUNTY SCENARIO HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU BY HYDRANGEA OF ENCHANTMENTS.]

(KHR)-Wha-

{————————————————————————-}
<TRAVELS BY SAFETY>

CATEGORY: BOUNTY

DIFFICULTY: F

CLEAR CONDITIONS: Meet the other survivors of Taepung Girl's High School or venture out on your own and try to strive in this now ruined world.

TIME LIMIT: None

REWARDS: A stigma, skills, 10,000 coins.

PENALTY FOR FAILURE: ???
{————————————————————————-}

"...I got a bounty scenario saying we should meet the other survivors." Hyun-Jae mentioned as I groaned, though, the rewards weren't bad.

(KHR)-Guess I'm doing this...

"Alright, let's go." I grunted, grabbing Hyun-Jae by the hand, if we were going, then we should get into suitable clothes first for fighting just in case...

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

I had lost my brother that day, along with my mother.

I only lived with my stricken grief dad, but...I also went through hardships of my own, then I met someone by the name, Kim Dokja.

He was a nice person, though quite cold, it was a rainy day and I met him on the subway by coincidence.

We had a enjoyable talk about novels and other small things, I was working for a company at the time that had branched its brand out to Korea in Seoul, despite moving here, it was peaceful...and I also learned many other languages.

But now...I was somewhere...disastrous...

(ZIN TAKUIRA->ZT)-I promised Dokja that I would cook for them...what unfortunate luck...

Having killed some organisms, I wandered throughout Seoul, I was near Taepung Girl's high school, maybe I could meet some other people...

(ZT)-...In a apocalypse type world...humans can't be trusted, if that famous web novel was serialized...

Reminders of the past began seeping into my mind as I went to check out whatever may be happening inside that school.

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

"Wow, who knew a hidden dungeon would be here?" Na Bori gasped with awe, they had kept the information I had told them in mind, good.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES MENTIONS SOMEONE ELSE HAS ENTERED THE DUNGEON.]

(JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA->JSEB)-What?!

On guard, I turned around as Jihye also stood her ground with Na Bori standing right behind her as we saw two figures approaching in the distance...

"Hm? You guys are..."