Ok, I was seriously tired of hearing it. I don't deserve Austen, I stole him from her, its all my fault, blah blah blah. I grabbed both her hands and glared up straight into her eyes. "You know what, Amber? I.Don't.Give.A.Shit!"

With that I head butted and she shrieked, hands instinctively flying to her forehead. I took advantage and pushed her aside, landing myself on top of her.

"Get off!" She wailed, "get the fuck off of me!"

"This is for Austen," I grounded out, smacking her on her right cheek hard enough to have her head jerk to the side. "And this is for all the mental and physical stress you made me go through!"

SMACK!

"This is for Angela!"

SMACK!

"This is for Jason!"

SMACK!

"And this is for the dead cat!"

SMACK!

And just when I thought she was finally down, her hand shot out and grabbed a fist full of my hair. I tried to jerk back, bad idea. The pain quickly came, straight from my calp.

Amber was screaming and kept screaming something that didn't even sound like english anymore. I had probably smacked the words right out of her...heh...now that was a funny thought.

She pulled my hair, trying make my face closer to hers. Then I realized what she was trying to do...bite my face. No seriously, her bloodied teeth were already chomping at air as I jerked my head back everytime it got closer to her jaws of death.

This bitch was crazy and I needed to end this so I did what I had to. I bit her wrist hard enough to draw blood. Amber screamed in shocked pain, releasing her hold on my hair.

I scrambled back away from her, pushing myself to my feet. "Enough, Amber! It's over! You lose. There's no point in fighting any more."

"Bitch," she hissed through her pain, "this isn't over. I'll kill you and all your friends!"

"Amber," I shook my head sadly, "you need some serious help."

"No," she smiled, showing off her bloody teeth. "You're going to."

 I don't know where she had been hiding it, her skirt pocket? No clue but she suddenly had a knife, an army knife by the looks of it. Sharp and ready to be used. But she couldn't hurt me as long as I stayed back. Besides, she didn't even look strong enough to get up anymore.

 But that wasn't what was on her mind. Oh no, Amber smiled and before I could register what she was about to do, she did it. She threw the freaking knife at me like some god damned trained professional.