144

Xavi
today

Xavi:
Good morning!
Happy Saturday, Jello. I hope you liked the flowers but let me know if this is too much. I'll try not to be too overbearing.
I'm taking Mom and Xyriel out today. Sasamahan lang namin siya sa salon. Then I'll be off to Studio later.
This is us today. Waiting for Mom.
1 attachment: [ photo of Xavi in the car with Xyriel in the passenger seat ]
What about you? What are you doing?
Do you have any plans tonight?

Xavi:
I'm working on more guitar instrumentals now. Thinking of posting them once I polish them. Can I ask you to listen to them first before I do?
Because I wrote them for you. I just thought you should get to hear them before everyone else does.

Xavi:
You know the list of events you included in the marketing plan?
Preliminary judging na nung isang battle of the bands. The boys submitted our entry and the final line-up will come out soon but I'm not really looking forward to it. What's the point of joining the Battle of the Bands if our manager and top fan won't be there to guide us? The boys aren't that eager to join din.
Maybe you charmed me too much. In the past, I wanted to sing worldwide because that has always been my dream. But since that first date?
I only want to sing for you now. Ironic, huh? Since your dream is to be a nationwide vocalist's girlfriend.
That's my dream too.
For you to be my girlfriend, that is.

Xavi:
Gotta go now. Need to drive.
Can you tell me how your day went tonight?
And your list of favorites too? Dapat noon pa. Sorry ngayon lang.
I'll be waiting. Sa studio lang ako in case you want to eat pizza and hang out with me.

Xavi:
I miss you.
Enjoy your day.