She Noticed Me

Hey, my name is Ashton. I'm 16 years old. I go to Westin High. I'm 5'6. I got a sister and a brother. They can be downright annoying but I still love them. My parents are divorced. My dad left us when my ma was pregnant with my little sister. Thankfully ma signed the divorce papers. Also I'm a stem.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Ashton POV

I hear my alarm ring and I hit the button to make it shut up. I get out of bed and head towards the bathroom to do my usual routine. Heading downstairs, I find my ma cooking breakfast with my little sister and older brother sitting down.

"Hey sis." My little sister, Camryn, said.

"Hey, lil mama." I replied.

Ma set down the food and we began to eat. After we ate, we grabbed out bags and headed towards my car. We headed towards school and when we arrived, we all went our separate ways through the halls. I headed straight while Camryn took a left and my brother, Jordan, went right.

"Hey ma!" My friend, Brittlin, screamed, as I walked through the door.

Everyone started staring at me. I saw these beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring at me. I quickly looked away as I walked towards the back.

"Hey, lil mama, isn't that your cousin?" I ask, pointing to a girl with curly black hair in the front.

"Yeah, her name Kadence."

"She look fine as hell."

"No, you play too much and I'm not having you break her heart."

"Deidre, it's not like that. I just complimenting her."

"Your ass better be." She says.

I smile at her and the teacher strolls in the class.

Kadence POV

Ashton walked into the room and I could feel my heart race when she caught my eyes. She looked away so quick that I didn't know that I've been staring at the door from when she came in. I have always loved her but the fact that she never noticed me broke my heart. I knew that I would never have a chance with her but I still wanted to try. The teacher strolls into the class when I got a message. I looked down and saw that ex, Lisa, texted.

Lisa: Babe, it wasn't my fault. She came onto me and I tried so hard to push her off. She wouldn't budge.

I roll my eyes and look towards my cousin, Deidre. She caught my eye and made me walk back there. I handed her my phone and I could feel Ashton staring at me. I hear a smack and see that my other cousin, Reese, smacked Ashton on the arm. I giggle to myself as Deidre handed me the phone.

"Kay, I don't give a shit what this girl is saying. I want you to block her ass."

I walk back to my seat. The teacher had fallen asleep and everyone was doing their own thing.

*Lunch*

It was finally lunch time and I was about to sit with my girls when I realized that they were sitting somewhere else. I was about to walk to a table that had no one in it but my stupid ass cousin, Frankie, waved me over to her table. My heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Ashton's table. I shyly sit down next to Ashton since that was the only seat opened. I look across from me to see my sister sitting here.

"Jade, what are you doing here?"

"I hang out with Ashton's sister, Cam. She's taking a test so I'm sitting here without her."

Before I could say anything else, my phone made a sound that made it clear that I got a message.

Unknown: Come on babe. Why did you block me? I love you and wish that you would take me back because I am faithful.

I groan and give my phone to Deidre. She clenches her teeth and furiously typed something on my phone. She handed it back and told me with an angry face.

"Don't ever answer her texts! I don't give a flying fuck what she says!"

Everyone at the table was confused. I mouthed a word to them and I think Ashton saw it because she asked,

"Who Lisa?"

Everyone had their mouth shut. I turn towards Ashton.

"She's no one you need to be concerned about." I simply stated getting up.

"Lisa is Kadence's ex girlfriend who claims that she wasn't cheating and that the girl she was with was threatening her."

My mouth hung open but I was really furious. I look over to Reese and gave her a death glare. She shrunk in her seat.

"Reese, come with me."

She shook her head really fast and I looked over to Deidre, who was laughing.

"Are you two testing me today?" I asked, annoyed, "if you don't get out of them seats when I count to three, I will beat your asses."

They stood up so quick and followed me.

"Ma, don't leave. Why you getting so worked up about some girl?" Ashton says, standing up.

"That girl made me not trust relationships. While you out doing most of these hoes, I never leave my house and when someone has the courage to ask me out, I turn them down. She was my first love and I tried so hard to get over it."

"Did you.. Like get over her?"

I was taken aback. She spoke softly so I turned around to face her.

"I'd like to think so."

I look over to Deidre and Reese. I told them that they could go back but I'm going home. They nodded and I left the school. I walked into my house and my aunt came to the living room.

"Baby, why aren't you at school?"

"I don't feel really good." I say, passing out.

A/N: This is my first story about stem and fem. I apologize if it's terrible but I will try my best to make it interesting. I need your help to help me out also. You can message me or whatever to help me out. I hope you like this. I messed up in the beginning and tried to fix it but my phone is being stupid. This is frustrating me and I apologize again! Damn phone! I had to unpublish it and now I'm publishing it again. Again I am sorry and I hate my phone.