"Your cheeks are painted in exactly the same colour by which I call you"........., i said pointing to both her cheeks.

Uhm .....it's very hot here .....that why........., she said and touched her both cheeks and started fanning herself with her hands.

"Jaysa aap kahe mohtarma"........., i said and i caught the end of her dupatta and started fanning her with it while i saw her looking at me blankly.

"You yourself said that it's hot here that why"..............., i said, at that very moment we both heard footsteps and choti maa voice coming towards us and we both looked at each other.

Mere sath chalein aap ..........., she said while looking at me then grabbed a sleeve of my suit.

"Aapka hi hu ........ kahyi bhi le chalein"....., i said but she ignored my words and dragged me with herself to the other side of the corridor.

( I am yours only......... take me anywhere you want)

While still holding my sleeves she was looking to that direction where the sound was coming from.

"How long will this hide and seek will continue?" ............, I couldn't stop myself from asking her as she heard what I said, she looked at me.

Tell me........ How long ?..........., I said while she immediately releases the sleeves that she was holding and took a step away from me.

as long as i'm here........, she said and i closed my eyes for second to calm myself.

"Hm.........keep these things aside, why you want visit a gynecologist?"............, i asked her who is looking at the floor.

When... did I said.... that I want to visit a gyne_cologist?......, she said with little irritated voice and in mild anger.

You said gynecologist ........ and came running to me ..........so i thought ........., i said looking at who's glaring at me right now.

that gynecologist... to whom you took me .....hm ..we went for my check up.......she is here ......talking with aunty in the living room......., she said while fisting his fingers.

"Then what's problem..... let's go to there and greet her......look your fine because of that lady......., i said and i was about to take a step forward from there, when she caught hold of the sleeve of one of my hands again and stopped me.

Aap samjh kyu nahi rahe h .........., she said and i could tell from her voice that she was hell irritated right now.

What am i not understanding..........., i asked her, raising one of my eyebrows.

That how embarrassing would it be if that doctor said that we had visited her infront of everyone................, she said in one breath while looking at me in frustration.

Oo...hmm......,

i just nodded understanding her this problem and also i want our family to know about us but not from any other person.

What we do now?............, she asked and the time i saw Aditi carrying a tray of breakfast and talking to one of helper.

maybe she is going towards grandma's room as she was having mild fever since last night so maybe she has breakfast in her room.