There are some people who work in Xingchen, although they dare not say anything, they despise Secretary Zhang in their hearts.

After all, Secretary Zhang’s reputation in the company has not been very good, and even some vicious people who had a holiday with Secretary Zhang regarded Secretary Zhang as a dog under Fu Xiao’s hands.

It’s all because of how happy he is to please Fu Xiao that he has his status today.

This kind of person, it was not surprising for such a person to abandon his father.

Dea Olaaif Veujg Jjxf xcfk atja kjrc’a atf mjrf.

Lf xcfk abb kfii tbk nlgaeber Mjatfg Itjcu kjr.

Lf rjk atja Vfmgfajgs Itjcu’r ojmf aegcfv qjif, jcv Wljb Tbe yfmjwf wbgf fwyjggjrrfv atja rtf jiwbra mglfv.

Olaaif Veujg Jjxf rlutfv.

Lf vlv cba kjca ab rff j ibnfis ulgi rjv atf wbra.

His mother told him that all girls’ tears are very precious, and boys should protect girls from crying.

Little Sugar Cake stretched out his paws towards Father Zhang, then snarled at him deeply, and approached him step by step.

Such a shameless man and what nonsense is he talking about, just beat him and run, ah.

Anyway, he is Fu Xiao’s cat.

Come and get him if he can, ah.

As for the cute and soft image he worked so hard to create——

Ai!

Secretary Zhang owes him a hundred small dried fish!

The white cat has a fluffy tail and fluffy snow-white long fur, which makes the cat look extraordinarily large. Under its thick collar fur, its pace was vigorous, with a few traces of beast-like majesty.

Father Zhang felt the threat of Little Sugar Cake, and took a few steps back in fear. He leaned on the railing next to him with soft feet, and said tremblingly: “Don’t come here.”

But it was too late for Little Sugar Cake to make any other moves.

Fu Xiao appeared and picked him up with a hug.

Little Sugar Cake was struggling to jump out of Fu Xiao’s arms.

Fu Xiao lowered his head and said in a low voice: “You don’t care about your fur on the other side anymore?”

Little Sugar Cake squatted obediently in Fu Xiao’s arms in an instant.

Seeing this, Father Zhang breathed a sigh of relief, then a trace of resentment flashed in his eyes, but it was not obvious on his face. With his gray hair, he said angrily to the crowd: “Is this still fair? Xiao Fang, you don’t want me as a father, it doesn’t matter, but why don’t you let Xiao You come back? Xiao You is my daughter. From childhood, I just let you go, but you keep talking ill of me to her, so why did you stop her from getting close to me?”

Secretary Zhang almost laughed, this man did all those things, and now he has the nerve to say this?

But Secretary Zhang was so aggressive.

He couldn’t let him speak about the unpleasant memories of those years in front of so many people.

Father Zhang also bites at this point, so he was unscrupulous.

Secretary Zhang plans to force the security to drive him away as before, and then find someone to teach him a lesson.

Who knew that Fu Wei appeared at this time.