I remember what that look used to do to me.

Now it was throwing her off.

And to make matters worse, Stefan's consciousness was totally spazzing. Over his brother's demise, over the aftertaste of Matt's blood, over another sweet scent that was wafting in the air...and off of Klaus.

Wait she knew that stench. It had permeated the caves when she'd inhabited Caroline's body.

A womanly stench was coating Klaus's skin...And by its potency very recently.

Greta clenched her vessel's jaw in ire.

The feminine reek danced at the edge of the Stefan's nostrils and Greta felt something happening to his body. The vampire was...was he becoming aroused?

I don't believe this!

But it was happening. The damn perv was stirring below. His mind was shooting rapidfire impulses and suddenly it was difficult for her to discern between his bloodthirst, his worry, his desire and his guilt. To Greta's horror, he continued to rise, a full on erection in the making.

Was there no one in this town that Bennett bitch didn't have her claws into?!

"Why do you smell like HER?!"

Klaus raised an eyebrow.

"Pardon?"

That was no innocent look on his face. He knew what she was asking.

"Don't play dumb with me. You reek of sex and-and of HER!"

While Greta had been taking her time to organize, holding down three hostages and awaiting his arrival Klaus had been doing that green-eyed wolf-stealing BITCH!

"You are unbelievable!"

Oh it was over. Bennett would die now!

"Where is she?! I know she's here!"

That odor told her as much. She tried to move around Klaus, using Stefan's vampiric smelling to scent the witch out. If she concentrated she could isolate the foul stench. Then she could find her and tear her apart! Starting with her heart. Yea, she'd rip it out of her chest and stomp it to pulp! But even as she tracked Bonnie, Stefan was trying to resist.

As if he really could! But Klaus was blocking her path and unlike Stefan he was strong enough to stop her. He would never let her through.

Damnit, this was why she had hostages!

Enraged, she played the one card she could think of; Stefan. She shot the vampire from under the gazebo, using his vampspeed to dash into the sunlight. He would burn for Klaus's betrayal!

But before his skin could even flake, the hybrid snatched him backward, tackling him to the ground beneath the shade.

GODDAMN HIM!

Klaus growled in dominance as he glared straight into Stefan's eyes. Gold irises took over and Greta felt her mind swimming.

"Stay put!"

As a witch she couldn't be compelled. But in a vampire's body no magic could protect her from an Original.

Klaus was vamped out now with black veins, full fangs, lip curled up into a savage snarl. A vicious rumble came from his throat and for the first time since her death, she felt true fear.

"Two things you never fuck with Greta," Klaus growled with lethality.

"My mate and my family. You've crossed that line for the last time."