07

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Klaus fell to the ground with an ungraceful thud

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Klaus fell to the ground with an ungraceful thud. Bonnie stared, disbelieving that her magic alone had taken down the Original. Klaus was literally the toughest one out there. Unlike Elijah, he could not be daggered. He could not be killed.

But her effort had taken a toll. Contrary to what she'd told Stefan she was not as strong as she could be. Her encounter with Klaus at the school had been brief, he'd been easily subdued by the aneurysms and she'd fled. But with Matt's whereabouts unknown she couldn't just administer pain. He had to be able to talk, to tell her what she needed to know. Unfortunately that had not worked out. And worse it had taken more juice to simply hold him off. Klaus was already strong. The heat seemed to be enhancing that strength.

It had taken everything in her to snap his neck. That normally took vampires out for a while but she'd never done it on an Original. How long would it hold?

Hopefully long enough for her to find Matt. She'd grab him, get him to her car and speed off before Klaus woke. Then she'd work on her imprisoning spell to hold Klaus. Bonnie rushed into the cabin, on full rescue mode.

"Matt! Where are you?"

Please let him be okay.

She wiped the sweat that had formed on her brow during the showdown with her suitor. She was tired. But at least she hadn't strained herself to the point of a nosebleed like in her earlier days of practice. She truly was growing stronger in her craft.

"Matt!"

She glanced the one bedroom and found nothing. There was another room, a light dripping noise indicating that it might be a kitchen. She hurried in, aware of the danger still looming just outside the cabin.

Matt sat at the table, his blue eyes blank.

"Thank god!"

She threw her arms around him briefly before attempting to pull him up to his feet.

"Come on, we have to go before Klaus wakes up."

Her friend didn't budge.

"Matt, come on!"

He only stared blankly ahead, not even making a sound. Bonnie studied him. He was breathing fine. She began searching him for bite marks. Had Klaus drunken from him? No. He was fully intact. He just wasn't going anywhere.

Compulsion. Shit!

Bonnie stared at her friend, formulating a plot of what to do. She wasn't strong enough to carry him. Even with her magic (which was exhausted from Klaus). But she certainly couldn't just leave him here.

Mystic HeatрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ