Chapter 6

a/n: I've decided that the story isn't going to be a 100 percent canon compliment so apologies for that. Although we are finally going to get to see our favorite crew!! I've decided a few characters are going to have Yandere qualities and I'll compile a list of who <3

  Although we are finally going to get to see our favorite crew!! I've decided a few characters are going to have Yandere qualities and I'll compile a list of who <3

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited to find a boat and finally get out in the open sea!" you squealed to yourself, getting a few looks from people around you. You covered your head with the scarf you bought and secured it tightly around your head.

After you found out that you had a bounty (a bountiful one at that) you made the genius decision to wear a scarf wrapped around your head to help disguise you and blend in.

So far...You feel like it's working.

You walk along the streets looking for the shipwrights, you know they are around here somewhere but just where are they?

"Damnit Luffy! How are we supposed to get a ship without our berries!!" cried out a voice. "I don't know!" cried another.

Oh no. You thought.

I'm sure I can help!

You approached a ginger who was drop-dead gorgeous, and a man who had black hair who was being scolded by the ginger-haired woman.

"Um excuse me?" You asked, keeping your voice steady. Or attempting to.

"Would you like some help? I can give you some money, or help you find the money you lost." You offered.

The lady looked you up and down and shook her head no. "Yeah sorry, but we didn't lose it was stolen from us. And it was a lot of money. Too much for a stranger to pay for us anyways." she dismissed.

"I'm sure I can be of help! Just how much was stolen?"

"...300k."

"Oh, that's nothing at all! Here you go, 300k!" You smiled and reached into your purse, pulling out what seemed to be infinite berries until you made it to 300k.

'"..."

"WHAT HOW DID THAT FIT IN THERE?!" Both screamed in sync.

"What is it not enough? I can give more-" You began before you were cut off.

"WOAH AWESOME-" The boy exclaimed before she hit in the head. You gasped as a huge bump formed on the boy's head.

"NOPE! Listen if you want to help us, then help us look for what was stolen. I don't want to owe you anything." the woman said.

You sighed, understanding where the woman was coming from. You would've been the same way if a stranger walked up to you like that and offered you a large amount of money.

I mean who does that?

...

You do that.

"If you say so... Is he okay? You hit him pretty hard." You asked your voice laced with concern.

"Oh him?" she pointed to the man with the straw hat.

Wait.

Straw hat? Didn't Shanks mention him?

"Oh yeah, he's fine. He's made of rubber." to prove her right the boy stretched his face, stretching farther than a normal human's skin could.

"That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!" Cried the boy.

"SHUT UP!!" she yelled.

He proceeded to huff and turn away from her. Sighing to yourself, you approach the boy and reach into your bag. He gave you a curious look before you pulled out a bandaid and candy. You carefully placed the bandaid on the lump on his forehead before giving him the candy.

"You're weird lady," he said bluntly.

"I- No I'm not!!" You cried as you wiggled away from him. A slight frown on your face. You're really trying to be normal.

"I never said it was a bad thing nehe! I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates!" He smiled brightly before chomping down the candy you gave him...whole.

"It's not meat but it's still yummy!!" he licked his lips and turned to you again. "You got more?"

"And I'm Nami! Leave her alone Luffy!" She smacked him again. "Your name is?"

You squeaked and told them your name.

Nami looked pleasantly surprised. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

You flushed and looked away from her. "Thank you, your name is pretty too."

"Now let's go find our money," Nami stated before she started to walk, Luffy right beside her. You followed right beside Luffy.

"Hey [Name]?" You look over to Luffy, smile shyly, and human acknowledgment. "Are you a swordsman? Cause you got a katana on your hip!" You nod excitedly. "Yes, I am! You seem excited, do you perhaps know a swordsman?" That made you nervous. If Luffy and nami were so cool just imagine how amazing their swordsman friend is!

He smiled wide "Yeah I do, he's my first mate! And he's really good with swords, he uses three!" he practically yelled and held up three fingers. First mate?

"Oh, you're a pirate?" You asked hoping you didn't sound mean. Nami glared at Luffy and smacked him again. "You dumbass! Now we just lost our help because of your fat mouth!!"

You panicked and grabbed her hand before she hit him again. "Please don't hit him again before you give him more brain damage." You cried. "I am a pirate too! I have a bounty and everything!" you pleaded.

"WOOOAHHHH YOU'RE A PIRATE!!" screamed with stars in his eyes as you attempted to shush him.

Nami gave you an incredulous look, "You're a pirate?" You nod quickly. "That's why I'm wearing a scarf over my head, my hair is very recognizable! I came here in search of my own boat."

"I see," she replied. "Well let's head out."

----------------------