Chapter two

The next morning you set sail, wailing and screaming as you waved bye to Sanji

The next morning you set sail, wailing and screaming as you waved bye to Sanji. For only knowing him for a week you had gotten quite attached to him. He was just so loveable and kind, who wouldn't?

You unfortunately had to leave so soon due to the state of your small ship. Those two months did a number on your boat so you had to get to a repair shop as soon as possible.

Suddenly, a loud bang woke you from your mid-day nap.

"Who's there?! I have a katana and I'm not afraid to use it!" You burst through the door that led to your deck, to find a random man standing on your ship. He had a scar on his right eye, blood-red hair, and a simple black clock hanging over his body.

The man looked like a deer in headlights, before dying of laughter.

"My bad lil' lady, didn't mean to frighten you. My crew just said that there was a random ship floating, they didn't mention someone was living on it." the man explained in a very polite manner.

You huff and cross your arms. "Well, maybe they should knock or something!" you barked at the man.

"I'll make sure to let 'em know for next time." He reassured you. "If anything I'm more surprised your not freaking out right now."

"Why would I be surprised? Should I be?" You tilt your head in confusion, eyes batting at him.

The red-haired man coughed and looked at you in disbelief and hurt. "You seriously don't know who I am!?!" he screamed.

"Wuahhhh! I'm so sorry I'm not sure who you are!" You yelped, feeling bad that you literally had no idea who this redhead was.

The man dragged a hand over his face and looked at the state of your boat. It was beat up and bruised, it looked like you had been sailing for at least a few months. And you looked so defenseless. He couldn't just leave you here.

"Well, I'm red-haired Shanks a notorious pirate!" He laughed and held out his hand.

Your eyes shone brightly as you took his hand into your own and gave a hearty shake. "Woah, you're a pirate that's amazing! I'm a pirate too!" You flushed as if you weren't practically yelling at him five seconds ago.

"You're a pirate? You?" you gasped dramatically. "Yes, I am! Why does everyone doubt me?" you cried as you grasped your shirt. 

"You can't blame me, minus your sword, you look completely harmless." And you knew he was right, after all, you have quite the sleeper build.

You sighed in defeat and slouched. Before a light bulb went off in your head.

"You say that you're a notorious pirate right!?" he nodded in response "Then I challenge you to an arm wrestle and if I win then you'll take me to someplace to get a better boat!"

While his demeanor didn't change that look in his eyes told you he was interested.

"And if I win?" his voice was keen as if he was waiting for a delicious prize.

You took a moment to think. What could you offer him? You had a lot of money but if he's as popular as he says he is then he won't need it. You're a pretty good cook, but you're sure he wouldn't want that.

"Whatever you want Sir Shanks!" You happily announced before giving him a thumbs up.

He cackled and wiped a small tear from his eye. "Alright, I'll humor you. But I have one condition." You lit up and immediately responded with "Yes whatever you want!".

"We do the arm wrestle on my ship." He pointed to this large ship that was towering over your own.

'How did I not notice that before?' You deadpanned.

You look him up and down. "How do I know you're not just gonna kidnap me, old man?"

Shanks gasped and clutched a hand on his chest, crocodile tears flowing angrily down his handsome face.

"I WOULD NEVER!? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN OLD MAN!!?" he screeched, making you sigh in relief.

"That's good." You cup the side of your face with your hand.

Shanks reached out his hand and gently grabbed you by the waist. You squeak and flush a deep red.

"Hold on lil' lady, this might be a wonky ride." Shanks grimaces and bends into a squat.

And just as you were about to question him, you were suddenly high up in the air, your three braids flapping flawlessly in the wind.

With little to no trouble, he lands on the deck of his ship, and you are met with a wide range of people.

"Who are you all?" You tilt your head to the side.

A man steps out of the large crowd. "We are shanks cremates. I'm surprised you didn't try to run when you had the chance."

You blink not understanding what he meant.

"What you don't know shanks?"

"Nope! I have zero clue!"

"HUHHHH!?"

Sorry my birthday was thing week so I enjoyed that instead of worrying about other stuff. Sorry for the rush but at least you get something!