Chapter 3: final training (MK1)

3rd person POV: 

.

.

Y/N stands up from his meditation and begins to walk over to the punching bag. He starts hitting it as tonnes of memories begin to flood to him. His fight at Madam Bo's. His sparring with the other two Combatants, Kenshi takahashi and johnny cage, and even old memories. When the church experimented on him. When they made his family believe he was dead.....when he broke free of the trance. And when he killed them all. 

One one last punch of rage. The bag goes flying off the support and into the wall as. Y/N's eyes begin to glow a faint orange. Suddenly Liu Kang enters the dojo. 

Liu kang: Something bothering you Y/N 

.

.

Y/N says nothing as he turns around and grabs the boxing bag and hooks it back on the wall. Finally he speaks up. 

Y/N: did you know my real parents. 

Liu kang: sit. 

They both sit in a cross legged position as y/n attempts to calm his breathing down.

Liu kang: i don't know if you realised but you are not from here. and you are no human. there isn't much i know about what you really are but after the tournament. i swear to the elder gods that i will assist you in finding your real family. 

Y/N: thank you Liu kang. i really appreciate this. 

Liu kang: come now child. We will decide our champion. 

Together they walk towards the training area where everyone else was. 

.

.

The first fight Kenshi and johnny. the next was johnny and Raiden. Then Raiden and Kung Lao. Now it was Y/N's turn. He placed on his supporting weights (around the same weight as all Might's from mha). Due  to his power. If he fought Raiden for real. Both Liu kang and he knew Raiden would be dead.

Liu kang: fight 

Y/N runs towards Raiden and readies a punch. Raiden attempts too parry it and he does. Grabbing y/n's Arm. Y/n responds by elbowing Raiden in the face then drop kicking him. The fight continues on. Until Raiden realises he may have to take a page out of johnny's book. Y/N goes for a haymaker. Raiden them performs a split punch. Making direct contact with Y/N's giblets 

Y/N: AHH!!!

Y/N falls on his knees and groans in pain as johnny cringes almost feeling his pain. 

Johnny: that's gonna leave a mark. 

Liu kang: Raiden is the winner.

With the help of Kung Lao and Kenshi  y/n wobbles to the side. And sits on a chair. He watches as Liu kang hands Raiden a medallion. Saying it can be used to create electricity.

Liu kang: I look around today and I feel confident.  I believe that we may have a chance to win this tournament. I have chosen all of you for your individual skills and strengths. And with the months that have passed....I am proud to call you my students.

(Bro I know that this wasn't in MK1 but I'm doing my own thing so screw you) 

All: Thank you Liu kang 

Liu kang: then we are ready 

20 MINUTES LATER

we all emerge from our rooms each of us wearing our outfits ready for the tornament. i was given one. 

We all walk over to a portal as Raiden, Kung Lao, johnny and Kenshi walk through Liu kang stops y/n again. Holding a sort of mask.

Liu kang: wear this for now...some people in outworld may recognise you.  

Y/n puts on the mask. It seems to fit well.

Y/N: Lets go then 

Liu kang and y/n who now is using the nickname 'soldier boy' both walk through the portal. 

Ok I may have changed the move set a couple of  times now but I promise this is the last time. So technically this is a The boys x MK1 x Highschool dxd. 

:)