Xiao Wu was taken aback, he hugged the firework sticks in his arms tighter, and took a few steps to the side and said unnaturally: “What’s the matter, Little Sugar Cake be obedient and don’t get in my way.”

Old Liu also said: “Come here, Little Sugar Cake.”

Little Sugar Cake, however, stood unrelentingly in front of Xiao Wu and refused to back down.

Everyone was hesitant.

What’s wrong with Little Sugar Cake?

Could it be because of some kind of stimulation? It’s not usually like this, ah.

Xiao Wu guiltily hugged the fireworks sticks in his arms and wanted to avoid it.

Unexpectedly, Little Sugar Cake jumped up suddenly and leapt into Xiao Wu’s arms.

But even so, Xiao Wu didn’t let go of the firework sticks in his arms.

This made Little Sugar Cake more convinced of his guesses.

When a normal person encounters such a situation, they will definitely let go of what was in their hands and protect themselves immediately, why are you still holding on?

It then lowered its head and bit the firework sticks carefully.

At this time, the crowd had gathered around and pulled Little Sugar Cake off Xiao Wu.

Now, the usually delicate and soft Little Sugar Cake was nowhere to be found, it only looks very fierce.

Little Sugar Cake walked towards the crowd anxiously with a fireworks stick in its mouth.

Although they knew that Little Sugar Cake had a good personality, everyone couldn’t help but avoid it.

After all, Little Sugar Cake is still a cat, so there is no way to make sense of it.

In case of accidental injury, it is always bad.

Seeing everyone’s subconscious retreat, Little Sugar Cake was even more anxious. Old Liu said that the trigger and detonation devices are related to the power of the fireworks sticks, and if it’s not done well, people will be killed, and there are so many people participating in the blasting scene in the afternoon.

Not a single mistake can be made!

Lf ibbxfv jgbecv klat j olgfkbgx ralmx lc tlr wbeat jcv kjixfv abkjgvr Yiv Ole.

Yiv Ole mjc qgbyjyis rff lo atfgf’r j qgbyifw klat atf olgfkbgxr ralmx.

Wljb Qe kjr rajgaifv jcv rjlv: “Zjrafg, vbc’a ub atfgf!”

Yiv Ole, ktb tjv kjixfv bnfg, rabqqfv jcv rjlv: “Qtja’r kgbcu?”

Wljb Qe rjlv jczlberis: “P’w jogjlv atlr mgjhs mja klii tega sbe.”

Something is definitely wrong!

Little Sugar Cake looked at Old Liu anxiously.

Old Liu glanced at the embarrassed and fierce Little Sugar Cake, he was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: “I believe in Little Sugar Cake, it likes me.”

Little Sugar Cake heaved a sigh of relief and pushed the firework stick over.

Old Liu gave it a rough look and put it aside carelessly.

Xiao Wu heaved a sigh of relief, and walked over to take back the firework stick.

He was pleased with himself, how could the old man see that he had moved it.

Who knew that Little Sugar Cake would turn its head and snarl at him, then Little Sugar Cake pushed the firework stick over again, but Old Liu still didn’t understand what it meant.