Mornings

The sun had just begun to peek through the windows of the bedroom.  Two figures laid in bed, cuddling each other.  You can already guess who.
Magnus groaned as sunlight hit his face and pushed his hair out of the way.  He glanced at Alex, who laid her head on his chest.  Their limbs were tangled up together in a mess, and Alex's cute snores filled the room.
Magnus smiled and chuckled, before preparing for the dangerous mission.  What mission, you ask?  Waking the sleeping beauty.
"Alex...?" Magnus whispered.  "Alex, wake up."
Alex just snuggled more into Magnus, her grip on him becoming increasingly tighter.
"Wakey wakey, Alex..."
Alex groaned and gripped him even tighter, the pressure beginning to feel painful.
"Ouch!  Alex, wake up!"
"No..." Alex groaned, finally speaking.
"We've got to get up," said Magnus.  "We're meeting Percy and Annabeth."
"Five more minutes..." said Alex.
"Last time you said that we were late."
Alex opened her eyes slowly, exposing her heterochromic eyes to the light.  Then, her gaze immediately turned deadly.  "Five minutes, or I'll skin you alive," Alex said venomously.
Magnus sighed.  "I reckon I've had worse, but fine.  No more than five minutes though."
Alex smiled and shut her eyes, settling back on Magnus' chest.  "Thanks Maggie..."
Magnus smiled and rolled his eyes.  "Whatever."