Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part IV

Start from the beginning

Jean: Yes, sir!

Connie: Yes, sir! Jean!

Jean: I'm on it.

(Jean sets a case out. Connie pulls the covers off, and four long metal tubes are shown)

Connie: I hope these work against them.

Jean: Yeah. Let's hope.

(Jean and Connie attach the metal tubes to their forearms)

Let's go!

(Jean and Connie charge towards the High End Nomus. They aim at their heads and launch the spears. They directly hit the targets, zoom past them, pull the pin and BOOM! Two High Ends are down for the count)

There's only two more!

Connie: I only have one more thunderspear.

Nile: Go! Garaki should be down in that tunnel! We can take care of the rest here!

Connie: Yes, sir! 

(Jean and Connie rush down the tunnel and arrive where Garaki is typing on his computer)

Garaki: It's too early. But I have no choice. Wake up, Tomura Shigaraki!

(Connie aims the last remaining thunderspears he has, launches it at the container Shigaraki is in, he swipes his arm back, pulls the pin, and the container explodes Shigaraki falls in the pool of fluid that was in the container. Jean and Connie rush towards Garaki, angry. Connie remembers a small conversation he and Jean had before the assault)

Jean: (Flashback) Connie. If you go. I'll go, too. We had big dreams when we were in training. Even when some of them turned into nightmares, we had each other.

(Connie lands the first hit as he delivers a punch on Garaki's face)

Connie: That's for making my buddy cry!

(Garaki is down for the count. Jean puts his hand on Shigaraki's chest and does not feel a heartbeat)

Jean: I'm not feeling any heartbeat. 

Garaki: The boy's in suspended animation to reduce the burden on his body during the transfer process. That receptacle housed the means to revive him. The only reason for me to live was to see this through. What now? It's all over! The dream that I shared with him. The Lord of Evil. 

Connie: Yeah, that's great, but more importantly, the Nomu are acting on your instructions, right? You better call them off if you know what's good for you. You hear me? Jean! Deal with Shigaraki!

Jean: Right!

Military Police Officer: Kirstein! 

(An officer enters the room)

I was ordered by Commander Nile to assist you. 

Jean: Alright. Search around the room. Find anything valuable to take back.

Military Police Officer: Okay.

(The officer searched around and saw something glowing ahead of him)

What was that machine? I'll destroy it.

(The officer proceeds to destroy it. Connie carries Garaki away)

Garaki: Seventy years ago, the world ridiculed me and my ideas. They said my paranormal singularity theory was irrational and based on weak evidence. The short-sighted fools. The world was I'm chaos at the time, and in order to restore peace, there couldn't be any suggestions of another collapse of stability in the future.