When he ground his hardness against her there Bonnie couldn't stop herself from arching into him. A desperate moan escaped her at the sharp spike in pleasure. Oh...wow this felt...

Moooore.

Reading her mind or more likely her body, the hybrid gave her just that, grinding into her again. She squeezed her thighs around him, having never come this close to orgasm with another person before.

Was she close already? If he kept moving like that she would be. Klaus never broke the kiss. Even as wolf claws tore apart fabric, as another growl poured from his throat into her willing mouth. As hot fingers slid between their now naked bodies, down past her pelvis to the slick lower lips of her-

"Mmhhh!"

He was touching there, where not a single person save herself had touched since her diaper days. There where she was swollen, her feminine button full of arousal and sensation and oh god what was he doing with his fingers? Bonnie cried out, beyond moaning now. Her cry was swallowed by his hungry kiss.

He toyed with her clit, fingers of paradise as he drew her even wetter. Bonnie couldn't kiss back anymore. She could only make noises, unfamiliar whiny noises as her body was seized with pleasure. Her hips arched into him, reacting to the manna of his touch. She never wanted it to stop!

It didn't and then she was seeing bright white as her body lurched into her first nonself-induced orgasm.

Bonnie screamed her nirvana.

Original heat devoured her skin as hybrid lips scaled down her throat, nipping and suckling and marking her as his. Everything was sensitive as those lips hit her clavicle, her chest, her now exposed breasts. Which of course he had to take into that sinful mouth of his.

Bonnie groaned in delight as he tasted her peak, his tongue swirling it with skill. Her hips rolled against him instinctually and his fingers dared to glide even further.

She'd never been penetrated before. Yea, okay she'd started using tampons when she joined the cheerleading squad (couldn't exactly move confidently in a bulky pad) but no one, not human or hybrid or finger or otherwise had ever actually entered her. Even when she'd attempted to "discover" herself her touches had been limited to clitoral stimulation. Now Klaus's fingers were moving toward her entrance.

Too rapt up in what his mouth was doing to her nipple, she could barely motion to stop him. And once his fingers gained entry, she no longer wanted to.

"God, you're so wet for me," he lifted up enough to say before attacking her free breast.

She was. There was no denying it. She was Niagara freakin Falls right now.

"My mate. My delicious mate."

Her fingers found their way into messy blond hair as she managed another moan of bliss. This was new but it felt so wonderful, so absolutely wonderful.

"I need..." Klaus was practically panting now. His breath on her wet nipple made her quiver.

"I need...to be inside you."

His fingers had picked up the pace. His heat was finally breaking him.

He pulled his mouth away long enough to align himself. Bonnie took that moment to stare up into his eyes and the ravenous need there could have swallowed her whole.

I did that. That look is for me.

She couldn't possibly be more turned on by the realization.

"I'll try to be gentle, Love," he rasped struggling to contain himself as the head of his tool touched at her gateway.