Chapter 16 The Revealed Truth

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming over." Hiiro ends the call and rushes to see Ophelia.

————————————————————

Zilar heard the news from Luna regarding Ophelia's condition and he needs to help them out considering their enemies are getting stronger. He dragged Kanade this time to help them out and poured some powers on her temporarily to use the relic.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Z." Kanade voiced out her thoughts worriedly and Zilar nodded his head.

"Ophelia won't battle for now because she took a lot of beating from them. It's going to be us to help the Kamen Riders." Zilar pointed out and followed the location through GPS.

"Knowing her, she'll crawl back and help us." She retorted back with a smirk.

Zilar remained silent knowing it was true for Ophelia to join them no matter what her condition she had. It's one of the things he admires and annoyed about her being a persistent woman.

"Ah, Emu!" Kanade called his name to see him looking after Tsukuru and Poppy by his side.

"Kanade-san and who's he?" Emu didn't recognize the man right next to the red-haired woman.

"I'm the man who helped you out from before." Zilar spoke up and looked at the culprit who put a virus on Tsukuru. "What's your true agenda here, Dan?" He asked coldly.

Emu followed Zilar's gaze to see Kuroto sitting down on the bench comfortably. "Genm!" He snarled his name in anger.

Kuroto smiled darkly to see their reaction. "Why are you here?" Asuna asked the former CEO in a stern voice.

"I was planting bait." Kuroto answered and looked at Zilar. "I'll assume you're the Silver Knight just like Moon Knight. It's a shame that Ophelia couldn't join us at the moment."

"Don't you dare say her name casually as if she's your friend or something?" Kanade growled and Zilar held her back. "Let go of me, Zilar. That man needs to pay for his actions." She wouldn't forgive the man who murdered Kiriya and nearly killed Ophelia. Ophelia is lucky not to disappear like the others because she's different.

"Acting irrationally would give him satisfaction of what he wants." Zilar whispered in her ear.

Kanade huffs while glaring at Kuroto. "Why are we the bait for?" She asked coldly while controlling her temper.

"Genm..." They turned around to see Taiga and Nico join them.

"To lure all of you here, I infected that man with the Bugster virus." Kuroto explained and made everyone look tense. "I was the one who made the call."

"What did you say?" Taiga growled in anger.

"You're a sick man, Dan." Zilar couldn't help but glare in anger. He couldn't believe Kuroto would implant a virus in his fellow mortal humans.

Kuroto activated his Gashat. "Dangerous Zombie!"

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Dangerous Zombie!" Kuroto transform into Kamen Rider.

"I'll take care of Tsukuru-san!" Asuna volunteered to look after Tsukuru.

Zilar and Kanade looked at Emu. "We'll help you out, Emu."

"Thank you, Zilar-san and Kanade-san." Emu thanked them and activated his Gashat.

"Mighty Brothers X!"

Taiga followed his actions and activated his Gashat. "Bang Bang Shooting!"

"Henshin!"

"Henshin!"