Chapter 34 Save My Partner

"𝕶𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖚𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊. 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗... 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓."

"𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕹𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖗𝖚𝖘!"

————————————————————

Masamune frowned at the computer screen in front of him. "It's not enough." He muttered angrily. The founder of GENM found out that the data charts of Kamen Rider Chronicle didn't rise the high he wanted. "I need to increase the player base."

"Why do you need to do that?" Hiiro asked curiously.

"To gain control of more lives." He answered and stood from his chair. "The era of using medical treatments to sustain lives is over. I shall control lives with games. As the administrator of lives... I will set the rules of the world." Hiiro's eyes widened in shock. "For that purpose, I cannot allow the Kamen Riders, Sympohear and Knights to continue their treatments. If you don't meet my expectations... your girlfriend will never regain consciousness or should I say first girlfriend."

"In that case..." He scowls angrily at his threat. "...return my Gashat!"

"This is all I have to say." Masamune glanced at Hiiro. "Leave."

Hiiro glanced at his dual Gashat before leaving the office. Masamune fixed his suit. "Do not disappoint me." He stared at Kiriya while he stared back at him.

————————————————————

"Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo!?" Nico yelled in shock after Poppy, Luna, Ophelia and Emu explained everything about encountering Kiriya. "Lazer's coroner who left the reprogramming data, right?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, he's the guy Genm killed." Taiga answered.

Zilar frowned over the screen with Kanade's side. "Are you sure it was Kujou Kiriya? Unless it's an imposter and trying to personate him." He asked Ophelia and Luna.

Luna shook her head in denial. "My scan never lies! It's Kiriya behind Lazer Turbo's form and Ophelia-sama sensed his aura."

Ophelia nodded in agreement. "It's his aura but— he's like Kuroto now. A Bugster."

"I'm still angry for murdering Kiriya back then, Kuroto." Kanade commented angrily while the former CEO smirked. "I'll wipe that smirk out of your face, Dan Kuroto." She growled.

Poppy glanced at Emu while he was holding the Bakusou Bike Gashat. "But Emu has Bakusou Bike, so how come?" The female Bugster asked.

"Dan Masamune has the Proto-Gashats containing data of those who vanished. It means..." Kuroto stood while spinning his finger. "Lazer Turbo is Kujou Kiriya's—"

"Impossible!" Emu cuts him off. "Kiriya-san is a doctor whose goal was to rid the world of the Bugster virus. There's no way he'd work with someone like Dan Masamune who tries to manipulate lives!" He defended Kiriya.