Chapter 32 Company Reorganization!

It's been a few days since they encountered Masamune and revealed himself as Kamen Rider Chronos. Everyone was surprised he declared himself as the owner of Kamen Rider Chronicle and manipulated their fates when he wanted it.

"Why's Dan Kuroto here when he already vanished?" Haima asked and couldn't believe what he's seeing now from Poppy's game world.

"It's New Dan Kuroto!" Kuroto snapped at the Director angrily.

"New Dan Kuroto?" Haima repeated his words. "Just what is going on!?" He demanded answers from Poppy.

"Sorry, Director, but we've already finished that conversation. Let's talk about it later." Poppy apologized and they can talk about it later regarding Kuroto's revival.

"Conversation?" He looked lost and didn't remember having a conversation with them.

"Dan Masamune will probably be an obstacle." Hiiro pointed out about gaining a new enemy.

"Dan Masamune?" Haima repeated the name of the founder of GENM. He whimpered and approached his son. "What's going on?!"

Emu sighed heavily while Kanade gripped his shoulder as a comfort. He smiled at the red-haired woman's comfort as she smiled back. "But... just what is he trying to do?" He asked curiously.

"Who knows?" Kanade shrugged her shoulders. "I'm more concerned about Ophelia and Zilar here. He knows about them." She stared at the former goddess and the Knight worriedly. "Can one of you sense his aura?"

Ophelia shook her head sadly. "It's the second time someone concealed their aura without knowing who they are." She answered truthfully. 'First Parado concealed it and now Masamune... how did they hide their presence from us?'

"Ophelia-sama... Zilar-sama..." Luna called them and they stared at the female android curiously. "Do you think... there's a chance that— Dan Masamune went to your world before? That's how he knew about the past?"

"Eh? Past?" Haima looked at them curiously.

Zilar exhales and crosses his arms with a frown. "I don't know, Luna. We had never met him before. Something is happening here, and we need to get a bottom of it." He looks at them.

————————————————————

"I have something to tell you." Hiiro informed as he asked Ophelia, Emu, Asuna, Luna, Zilar and Kanade to join him on the roof for a private talk. "The Proto-Gashats held by the Ministry of Health have gone missing."

"Gone missing how?" Ophelia asked the genius surgeon.

"We need to find them quickly! Saki-san's data is one of them." Emu panicked and looked at Ophelia worried as she silently shook her head. 'Fee-chan? Could it be...?' The genius gamer didn't want to assume the worst but only received a glimpse of sadness from Ophelia.

"But who could have done that?" Asuna asked Hiiro curiously.

Hiiro shoved his hands in his pocket. " Not many people can bypass the Ministry of Health's security." He pointed out.

"I can think of a person but—" Zilar's voice was cut off as their game scope blared.

"Let's talk about this later. Right now, we need to save them." Ophelia jumped off the building while Asuna and Emu yelled in shock as Hiiro stood there shocked to see his ex-girlfriend jump off the building.

"Fee-chan/Ophie-chan!?"

Kanade laughs sheepishly at their reaction. "Lena-chan is fine, she didn't suicide—"

Asuna grips her shoulder and shakes her. "How can you, Lu-chan and Zilar be so calm!?"

"𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!" They heard Ophelia's chants and she transformed into Moon Knight. She flies and finds the location of the Bugster without waiting for them.