𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 (𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝗼 '𝗜' 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah, very impressive. Listen, last night, Erica ..."

Mark turned to Bella. "You think they airbrushed his picture? I mean, the man does not have one damn pore," he said.

Callie rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Could you focus? I need you right now," she told them.

Mark shrugged. "All right, well, I'm a little exhausted, but if you want to watch Bella hop on and do all the work..."

"Hey. I'm not a pornstar," Bella said as she looked to him.

"No, I need to talk. Last night, Erica and I... we... we did it. Sort of...."

"Congratulations."

Bella grinned as she sat on the bed. "So you and Hahn?" She asked as she looked to her.

Callie shook her head. "No. No, no. It was not good at all. I choked. I couldn't go down there. I-I tried, but it just felt so weird and clinical, like gynie rotation. I left this morning before she got up. I couldn't even face her. What if ... what if me and Erica are ... what if ... what if we were a mistake?" She asked.

Mark got up. He slipped his shoes on. Bella and Callie looked to him. "Where are you going?" Callie asked.

Mark shook his head. "I can't talk about this," he said as he walked to the door and opened it.

Bella grinned and smiled. "Oh, come on. You love talking about this stuff. Girl on girl. It's hot," she commented as she walked over to him.

"Two girls getting nasty and loving it? That's hot. One girl talking about how much it sucked? Depressing and wrong. Just wrong," Mark told her as he walked out the room.

Bella turned to Callie. "He's probably enjoying it. Just making out he's not," she said as she followed her fiancee.

****

Bella walked over to the other residents. Alex looked to her. "The chief wants us to give George one of our interns?" He asked.

"Except for Grey. She already lost O'Malley."

Izzie rolled her eyes. "Just dump your dead weight," she said.

Cristina looked to him. "Oh, please. They're all dead weight that's why I need all four of them, not three," she said.

Lexie walked the room. Bella saw how she had a bunch of balloons and decorating stuff. "Lex... what are you doing?" She asked.

Lexie smiled. "George is filling out paperwork, getting his real live doctor wings, so I thought now would be a good time to decorate his locker," she told her.

"Give me that coffee," Cristina said as she took the coffee that Lexie had.

Grace stood there holding a copy of the magazine. "Okay. I don't even want the credit, but the clinical trial was my idea. And I had to beg him to do it, more than once. I had to beg him with sexual favours."

Izzie shrugged and spoke. "It's okay you want the credit. I would want the credit," she said.

Lexie looked over to them. "Interns. You could screw interns. I mean date. Residents could date interns, 'cause we're nonthreatening. I read this study once that said that interns hardly ever file sеxual harassment claims because we feel so weak and powerless in the hospital environment, so that's good," she said.