Chapter 12・The End

"Eh!?" Gray said in shocked then suddenly rubbed his temple while looking at his own self. "Not bad though.... tall, muscular, and still handsome as always," he smirked.

"Well we are Gray Fullbuster," F!Gray said and they both laughed in unison.

"Stop it you two, you're acting like children, especially you Old Gray," F!Lucy said. "Hey I'm not old!" F!Gray said folding his arms. "Well... in here you are. Compared to your present selves, you are," Lucy said.

"Whatever, we're gonna be them anyways. And might I say F!Lucy, you're still looking good as always," Gray flirted with F!Lucy and kissed her hand.

"Hey don't touch my woman!" F!Gray yelled in jealousy. "I'm still you, you know, just younger," Gray said rolling his eyes. "Still, she's mine," F!Gray said pulling Lucy into a hug.

Lucy's cheeks blushed madly that Gray was hugging him. Even though it's F!Gray, it's still him.

"Hey Lucy, how come you feel really short?" F!Gray asked and looked at Lucy. "Oh shit.... haha sorry I thought you were the older version," F!Gray said and quickly let Lucy go.

"You just became a pedo hun ahaha," F!Lucy laughed. "What?! How??!" F!Gray asked. "Well you just hugged a 17-year-old and you're in your 30's," F!Lucy responded.

"Hey don't think like that, it was an accident!" F!Gray whined.

"Okay enough with the chit chat now. I wanna discuss about Toma and Rina. How are they?" F!Lucy asked.

"They're really cute and wonderful. And they're doing really fine too, we had a great time," Lucy smiled.

"Well I'm glad that you like them. Actually there's no doubt that you won't because they're your kids too," F!Lucy said.

Lucy and Gray blushed madly at the thought that they'll have kids.

"Get used to it Gray.... she gets freaky in bed," F!Gray whispered the last part in Gray's ear, which made him have a nosebleed.

"Hun what did you tell him?" F!Lucy asked. "Nothing, like last time we met our future selves," F!Gray responded.

"Wipe your nose Gray, it's getting all over your.... never mind you took them off already," Lucy said.

Gray looked down and saw his clothes on the ground and only having his boxers on. He quickly took his clothes and put his pants on, except for his shirt, he needed to wipe his blood with it.

"Well we have to get back to our time now. It was great meeting you guys," F!Lucy said as she held her hand out. Lucy took her hand out and shook it.

"I guess this'll be the last time seeing our future selves right Lucy?" Gray asked. "Yup, but we'll be meeting our past selves in the future though, so that cycle will probably repeat," Lucy said while the rest nodded.

"And I guess this is goodbye then," F!Gray said. "I guess it is, group hug?" Gray asked while everyone chucked.

They all huddled up together and hugged for the first and very last time. When their hug broke they walked to the opposite direction, where the future Lucy and Gray went towards the portal and Gray and Lucy towards town.

They waved their goodbyes as it's the last time they'll see each other.

"We grew really tall after the years," Gray complimented. "I only grew up to your recent height right now, while you grew even taller," Lucy said.

"True, but we did get together in the end," Gray looked at Lucy, making her blush. "I-I guess..." she responded while looking at the ground.

"Hey look at me I have to tell you something," Gray said.

Lucy looked up to be shocked as she felt warm lips touch hers. Her eyes grew in shock as she realized that Gray was kissing her, but slowly closed it as she melted with kinds of emotion filling up her mind and heart.

As their kiss broke, Gray whispered, "I love you," into her ear.

Lucy flushed red as she looked at him. "Took you long enough. And.... I love you too!" Lucy said quickly and smashed her lips against his, giving him a long, passionate kiss.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

The end!! Well I hope you enjoyed this story minna! I was thinking of making a sequel where Rina and Toma go to the past as teenagers around the age 16-17 or 17-18 and they get to meet the past.

But I don't know, I might change the topic. But it's up to you guys to decide. Should I make a sequel? Or nah?

If I do, it'll be probably take a long time for me to publish since I have to get some ideas on what it should be about or what should happen. So tell me in the comments if I should or shouldn't make one.

Also domo arigato for all the readers that stuck and read this story, even when I don't update too much. Check out my other stories too if you guys don't mind. Jā matane!