Chapter 2・Right Misunderstandings

As Lucy and Gray ran towards the place where they saw each other, the weather kept changing from warm to cold, their surroundings kept switching from a place where the sun is about to set, to a place dark and gloomy.

"What's going on with the atmosphere?" Lucy asked looking around, not paying any attention ahead of her.
"What's happening here?" Gray asked while running.
.
.
.
BAM!

He bumped into someone. "Ugh, gotta watch whe- Lucy!" Gray said in surprise. "Gray? How did you appear in front of me? I didn't even see you," Lucy said getting up from the ground. Gray and Lucy looked at their surroundings and realized they weren't in the forest anymore. "What happened? Where are we?" Lucy asked Gray. "I think we're in a cemetery," Gray responded. "Mom! Dad!" they both heard from afar.

Lucy and Gray both turned around at the same time and saw 2 kids running towards them. Gray turned around if someone was behind them, but no one was there. "I'm so glad you guys are safe!" the girl with dark blue pigtails said while hugging Lucy. "You have a kid?!" Gray said in shock. "W-what? No!" Lucy exclaimed. "Dad... I thought you and... mom we're gone forever," a blonde boy said wiping tears from his eyes. "Uumm.. I think you've mistaken me for someone else kid," Gray said patting the boy's head.

The blonde girl stopped hugging Lucy and smiled at her. "Listen guys, like Gray said, I think you've mistaken us for someone else," Lucy said. The boy and the girl looked at each other in confusion. "Nooo, you guys are our parents. We know our parents' faces, and we're not wrong that they're you," the girl said crossing her arms. "Maybe their memories got erased due to the mission they took," the boy whispered to her.

"Kid, we can hear you. And I would pretty much know if I had a kid or not," Gray said crossing his arms. Lucy looked at Gray and the girl "You guys kinda look alike," she mumbled "What'd you say?" Gray asked looking at Lucy. "Nothing!" she replied.

"And what mission?" Gray asked. "You guys went on a mission 5 hours ago and people said that you guys fell into a cliff and couldn't find your bodies... but since you're here alive and well, those were all lies," the boy said. "But we don't even know you guys. Also, we were just on a mission trying to find something in a forest, there're no cliffs there," Gray replied.

"Come on guys, you seriously can't just forget about your own kids..." the girl said about to burst into tears. "Rina, don't cry," the blonde said to her sister. "But Toma.. they can't even remember us," Rina said crying.

"Don't cry Rina, come here," Lucy said opening up her arms, and Rina ran towards her and hugged her. "I'm sorry but we're not your parents," Gray said. "Stop it dad! You and I know that we're you're kids, now stop lying!" Toma yelled, then suddenly covered his mouth realizing what he did. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you," he apologized and bowed.

"How old are you guys?" Lucy asked patting Rina's head. "I'm 12, and she's 10," Toma replied.

Gray looked at Rina and Toma and noticed that they had the Fairy Tail mark on them. Rina had it on her right hand like Lucy, but it was the color yellow and Toma has a black one on his right peck. "I haven't seen you in Fairy Tail before," Gray said, "and why do you keep saying that we're your parents? Lucy and I aren't even together?" he asked and suddenly blushed when he realized what he just said.

Lucy did the same. "Wait... how old are you?" Rina asked breaking the hug from Lucy. "Well, I'm 17," Lucy said "18," Gray replied. Rina and Toma stood their in shock. "But you're suppose to be 32 dad, and mom, you're suppose to be 30," Rina said. "Hey I'm not that old!" Gray and Lucy said in unison.

"That's why you guys look so young..." Toma wondered. "I think something weird happened here. I think us and you're parents switched places," Gray asked and Rina and Toma stood their confused. "Then we we're probably transported and switched dimensions with each other?" Lucy asked and Gray nodded. "This explains why they think we're their...... parents?!" Gray smiled and held Lucy who was blushing.

"S-sorry," Gray said and let her go. "Wow.. Lucy and I end up together?!" Gray thought trying to hide his smile. "T-then this means that Gray and I are..." Lucy couldn't finish her sentence since her face turned into a tomato(not literally). "Yes, you guys are married when dad was 20 and you're 19," Toma said rolling his eyes.

"Why do I have to know so much?" Toma thought face palming himself. "But why are we in a cemetary?" Lucy asked getting back into her senses. Toma and Rina suddenly became glum. "We're visiting Gramps and since the rumors said that you guys died, we were going to hold your funeral here too," Rina replied quietly. They all then became quiet.

Lucy started to tear up. "M-master is d-dead?" she stuttered and crouched down. "Gray you gotta do something!" he thought. He then opened his arms and hugged her "Ugh! Anything but this!" he thought again turning red. "I-I'm s-sorry this is c-could all I do," he said messing his words up "Shit! Nice going stupid!" he thought once again.

Lucy chuckled a little from his mistake. "So where's everyone else?" Lucy asked breaking their hug and getting up. "I forgot about everyone! Their over there standing and looking at us," Toma sweat dropped.

Lucy and Gray looked at everyone from Fairy Tail who was standing there in shock. "I can't believe they still haven't come closer," Rina said shaking her head side to side. The guild then walked towards them. "Y-you guys look so young!" they heard a familiar voice. "Natsu," Gray and Lucy said in unison while looking at each other.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Did I leave you guys in a cliffhanger? I think I did, and I'm sorry for that (-; ) Well I hope you guys liked this chapter! Jā matane! ( ^ω^ )