Chapter 4・Explanations

Gray and Lucy sat back to back with each other when they found out that they went back to the past, looking gray, black, and white.

"H-h-h-how c-c-ould this p-p-possibly be?" Lucy stammered... then a thought hit her.

"Gray... the kids... who's gonna feed them? What if they catch a cold? What's gonna happen if we won't be able to make it back? And who's gonna take care of them?" Lucy asked worriedly. "Don't worry Lucy, the guild is there. They're going to take care of them while were gone, and I promise you, we'll make it back somehow... I'll think of a way," Gray smiled sympathetically while giving her a one arm hug.

Lucy stared at Gray with tears in her eyes. "I hope you're right, I wouldn't know what to do if anything happens to them," she said leaning into Gray's shoulder and wiping her tears.

Natsu, Erza, and Happy stared at them in shock. Thinking why they're acting all romantic with each other.

"W-what's going on between you two? You guys aren't normally like this, usually you would kinda keep your distance. And what kids? What're you guys talking about?" Natsu asked doing a lot of hand motions.

"They'll probably get shocked if we tell them," Gray sweat dropped. "They're still going to find out in the future," Lucy replied.

There was a long silence between the 5 of them.

"Sooo...? Are we just gonna stare at each other like this or is someone going to start explaining?" Happy asked impatiently.

Lucy took a deep breath, getting ready to tell the truth. "Gray and I are married with 2 kids," she said quickly. Natsu, Happy, and Erza's eyes widened. "Nani!?!??!" the three said in unison.

"I knew it! The moment I found out that Gray was stalking you, I felt like there was something going on," Natsu said with a victory smile. "Well... we didn't have those feelings yet. And you know why I did that," Gray said rolling his eyes.

"What about the kids? What're their names, age, and genders?" Erza asked with twinkling eyes.

"Well we have a boy named Toma and a girl named Rina. Toma's 12 while Rina is 10," Gray explained. Erza nodded her head understanding. "So how did you guys get together? And what about Juvia? What happened to her?" Erza asked. "Well about Juvia, at first, she couldn't accept it and she would always try picking a fight with Lucy because I didn't choose her."

"And she would always try to flirt with me so Lucy will think that I'm cheating. But I'm glad she isn't that foolish to believe that I would cheat," Gray said smiling at Lucy, who smiled back.

"After a few more times trying to get me, she would think of ways to ruin our relationship. But that never worked out. And then one day she just got tired of it and admitted defeat. I felt bad for her because I didn't return her feelings of course," he said looking down.

"But then Lyon came, and he immediately fell in love with her. She tried to run away from him and all that stuff, but in the end, she fell for him. And now they're married with a boy named Ash. They're not in the guild right now since they went on a 3 month vacation," Gray finished explaining.

"I'm glad that Juvia is happy with Lyon, now how about how you and Lucy came to be? I always thought that Lucy and Natsu were going to be together since they hanged out together more often. And that they had feelings for each other, it wasn't too conspicuous, but it was a little distinct," Erza said.

Natsu looked at Erza like he didn't know what the heck she was saying. For a few seconds, he still didn't get what she meant, but then he realized then turned red. "W-what a-are y-you talking about E-Erza!?" he stuttered, cheeks tainted red. Everyone just kinda laughed at him since it took this long for him to notice.

"Natsu you're so silly," Lucy laughed. "I do love Natsu.. but I only loved him as my partner, my best friend. And yes I did hang out with Natsu more, but being with him was just comfortable, you can practically say anything to him because he's so easy to get along with. He's like an older brother to me."

"I couldn't really hang out with Gray because if I get near him, I feel like words won't come out of my mouth, so I kept my distance. Also Juvia was there, and I knew how she felt. So I kinda put my feelings aside for him for a moment and pretend like I didn't care. But it really hurt inside," she explained pointing to her heart.

"That's so considerate of you Lucy, how come you never told me any of these?" Gray asked "I didn't really need to because it wasn't that important. What's important now is that everyone is happy," Lucy smiled.

"Your stories bring tears to my eyes," Erza said with a smile.

"So what're we going to do about the job?" Happy asked. "I think we're going the have to forget it right now, our new mission is to get Future Lucy and Gray back with their children," Erza reponded. "Yeah and we need to go back to the guild and tell them the news. Also, I'm starving!" Natsu complained.

Year X804

"So how are we going to get back?" Lucy asked Gray, who was sitting next to her in the usual bar. "I don't know. But I'll think of something, I promise," Gray said looking at Lucy.

"And how about the kids? What if the rumors are true that our future selves died? What's gonna happen to them?" Lucy asked, worry in her eyes. Gray looked at her sympathetically and gave her a one arm hug. "In the future, we won't go on a mission with just us, we'll bring Flame Brain, Erza, and Happy. Like how we always do," he comforted her with a smile.

"Even at your age, it's pretty obvious you guys are going to end up together," Mira interfered with a giggle, giving them a drink with 2 straws sharing it.

Gray stopped hugging Lucy and turned the other way blushing. Lucy did the same. "I'm sorry if I ruined the moment," Mira smiled. "I'll leave you two again."

Lucy and Gray sat in silence, staring at their drink. "You can go ahead and drink first," Lucy suggested. "No, it's okay, you can go first," Gray replied. "No, I insist, go ahead," Lucy argued back. "No, really, go ah-" Gray started to say, but is interrupted by Happy taking their drinks and putting it between them. "What're you doing?" Gray asked.

A few seconds later, Natsu pushed their heads towards the drink, making them drink the drink. "You guys piss me off. It's a drink, just drink it. And by the way Droopy Eyes, you're a chicken. You guys are already together, there's no need to be shy," Natsu said rolling his eyes.

"Well we're not together back in year X791!" Gray yelled out spilling the drink on Lucy, making her turn red.

"You're dead bro," Natsu whispered to Gray. "Nope we're dead, this is all your fault," Gray whispered back. "You guys are dead meat!" she yelled at the two, but they ran away making her chase after them.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Tell me how it's going so far? Is it good? Or bad?
And I also want to say thank you to my readers because I'm glad people are reading this. And to all the commenters and voters. (^ω^) Well I'll see you guys on the next one. Jā matane! (^_^)