IM BACK BITCHESSSS

(𝘣𝘵𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳)

(lmao shout out to JackCarr049 bc i literally have no thought process)

Greens pov:

I was looking around Hemlock woods for blue since i haven't seen him in a bit and i was getting more and more concerned by the second. I went around asking everyone, i even stopped by at odd world to ask yellow and cyan but no one had seen him. Eventually i went down starts back to the stables and was on the verge of breaking down when there was loud ass gagging and coughing coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door and called out.

"Uh- hello? hey whoever is in there you doing alright?.."

there was no response, just more coughing and then followed by shuffling and then blue opening the door. I was relieved to see that blue was alive so i immediately hugged him and asked again.

"Are you alright? i heard you gagging in there..."

i continued to hold blue since he seemed very weak and could barely stand.

"𝐘-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤.. 𝐈𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.."

"You sure? how long has this being going on for?.."

"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬..."

"And you didn't tell me?!.."

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮!..."

"Blue, babe, I'd rather be worried about you, then have you hide away from me and make me scared..."

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.."

"Its ok~.. just tell me next time ok?"

"𝐎𝐤..."

"Now c'mon, lets go make sure your ok~.."

I smiled at blue and picked him up and brought him to our stable and sat him down. Blue still looked very sickly and weak and he kept wrapping his arms around his stomach and whining, i felt really bad.

"Do you want something to eat?.."

"𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞..."

"Like what?..

"𝐦𝐦𝐡𝐦𝐩.. 𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞..."

"That doesn't help..."

blue started coughing and gagging again so i immediately shoved a garbage can close to him so blue could throw up in there. I went upstairs to make blue some food and maybe ask red if he had any medicine i could give blue. Since blue gave me no info on what he wanted to eat worth shit, i just made him some mozzarella sticks. While they were cooking, i went up to reds office to talk to him.

"Hey red? do you have any medicine for like nausea or stomach problems?"

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚢? "

"Because im hungry.no cause blue is sick dumb shit!"

"𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚖! 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚜? "

"Blues dick."

"𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚙"

"I know"

"𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠?-.."

Red raised an eyebrow at me and i ignored the question.

"Do you have the medicine or not??..."

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍.."

Red grabbed a container of Tylenol and handed it to me. I thanked him and left to go get blues mozzarella sticks. Eventually i went back down to the stables with blues food and medicine. Blue was sitting there breathing heavily and hugging the trash can for dear life. I put the plate of mozzarella sticks next to him and pat blues head. Blue whimpered and moved the garbage can away from him.

"Here, you should probably take this.."

"𝐦𝐡𝐦𝐦.. 𝐧𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐨."

"You have to."

"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐚.. 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬.."

"C'mon.. your a big boy now~ you can take some medicine.."

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐌𝐇𝐏!"

I feel bad about it, but since blue is too week to defend himself i kinda just shoved it down his throat. Blue coughed a bit and tried to get used to the taste

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞.."

"You know you love me~.."

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰~.."

Blue then grabbed the plate of mozzarella sticks and began to eat them happily. After blue finished eating he yawned and hugged me.

"Do you feel better now?"

"𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞.."

I pulled blue onto my lap and snuggled him. Blue quickly fell asleep and was breathing slowly and purring. I watched as blue was sleeping and his stomach went up and down as he breathed but something looked a little off?..

Blues stomach looked a little more round and plump then usual... weird..

Maybe he just gained weight, i shouldn't be the one to judge cause either way i still love blue~