ooooh, wait dating?!

Blues pov:  i was looking around for green to apologize for kissing him cause it might have made him uncomfortable. I turned around a corner to see red looking dissatisfied and handing purple 15 dollars. Confused i walked over and asked why purple got 15 bucks. Red awkwardly explained that they had a bet where if me and green kissed or started dating within a month, purple would get 15 bucks and if we didnt red would get the money. Something weird about this tho... How did red know we kissed?! was his nosey ass watching us?! I asked red and he admitted to it but he apologized for it and walked away.I continued the search for green as i heard his adorable squeaky feet and i ran to him and hugged him. "h-hey green?" "𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪?"  "I-im sorry if i made you uncomfortable in the theater the other day.. "  "𝕆𝕙 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤?" I nodded my head in response and he said "𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥! 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕤.. 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥..." He blushed and said he had to leave and walked away. Purple was nearby and overheard me and greens conversation and said "ժմժҽ յմsԵ αsk հíო օմԵ αlɾҽαժվ! "  "Wait..like a date? Really?.. Well i don't know if i have the confidence to-"  "íԵ ժօҽsղ'Ե հαѵҽ Եօ ճҽ α ժαԵҽ յմsԵ αsk հíო Եօ ճҽ վօմɾ ճօվբɾíҽղժ բօɾ cɾվíղց օմԵ lօմժ! " "I'll think about it.. "  "վօմ ճҽԵԵҽɾ" Purple walked off as i started debating on whether to ask him out or not and even then i don't have the confidence either way i don't think. I started gathering up the courage to ask green to be mine and began to follow his squeaky feet. After a few minutes i found him once again and started attempting to speak. "soo.. uhm G-green   would.. you mind uh mhmaybe b-being my boyfriend?... " As i spoke those words i started panicking *𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?! 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?! 𝘰𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘪?!? *                        "𝕀'𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥!" "Wait wha- huh really?! "  "𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪!"  I kissed green without warning and ran off saying "I love you!" and i couldn't stop thinking about him for the rest of the day.

(sorry not sorry for not writing a smut chapter 😉😘🥰💅🤭🤨🙃🤗🤪☺🥺🥰🤪🥺💅😉🙃☺👍😘💅🥰🙃🥺💅☺🥳😘🤯🥰💅☺☺☺)