exposed

Purples pov: i was sitting near a fan in the vents bc its hot as hell today when i heard blue loud ass feet come down the "stairs" and into his stable thing. i tried to ignore him when there sudden squealing and shuffling.In order to tell him to shut up in the most intimidating way i can i thought it would be a good idea to get out of the vents to tell him.I got out and walked over to see the door open and him squirming on the ground like a fetus having a seizure with his hands over his face. "what the hell are you doing??? " Blue jumped back revealing his face being bright pink "𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐇! 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞! 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?! " "Just now. So why are you seizing on the ground like a dying fetus? "  "𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝! "  "Whats so exciting? " "𝐢.. 𝐮𝐡-𝐮𝐡𝐦 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧.. "  "damn when did you ask? "  "𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 " "im totally telling red" "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐓?.. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐍𝐎! " i ran as fast as i could away from him even tho even if i walked his fatass probably cant catch up🤷‍♂️. I ran into red office to find him sitting there on his swivel seat to no ones surprise. I began to catch my breath and stood in front of the door so if blue caught up and tried to open the door i might be able to block him off. (saying "might" bc im skinny as hell and believe it or not blues kinda strong to the point where it might be threatening) As i stood there red spoke up. "𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛?"  "I need to tell you something "  "𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜???.. " "blue and green are dating.. ALSO-" "𝚗𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝" "DAMMIT" "𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊" I sighed and left his office as i saw green outside giving me an actually threatening death glare. "𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕕? "  "uhh yyyeeesss... " "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠" "just think about this now that he knows you can make fun of him for being single and he cant say the same about you! 😝" "𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝.. " Green walked off and i actually felt lucky that spine breaking is illegal bc green scares the shit out of me so he would probably do it if he wanted to.Anyway I headed to my vents again dozed off to end this weird day.