"ask purple"

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷: I woke up on top of green and tried to remember the night before to figure out why i was cuddling green. I was debating if i should get up or not because i really do like cuddling him. I then started to think of things i could do for green to maybe find out if he likes me back .And then thought to myself *maybe i should ask purple for advice! * So i slowly got up to not wake green and headed for the nearest vent. I hit the wall a couple times to alert purple and they came crawling to me a few minutes later. "աԵբ ժօ վօմ աαղԵ? " "I need advice for dating people" "ցҽԵ Եհҽო α ցíբԵ" "Like what? " "í ժմղղօ, cհօcօlαԵҽs? բlօաҽɾs? " "ok i think he likes chocolates i get him those" "վҽαհ ցɾҽҽղ աօմlժ lօհҽ ԵհαԵ! " "don't say his name out loud! " i said while kicking the vent. I sighed and thanked purple for the advice and went out to the nearest store to buy some chocolates.

•~{time skip}~•

I came back to see red standing in the doorway waiting for me. "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗? "he said while glancing at the chocolates "the store..." "𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛? " Struggling to spit out the words i admitted it was for green and that i liked him. Red smirked and told me that green was in the party room. I thanked him and ran to the party room to give him the gift. I pushed open the door and spoke "Hey green?, I got a gift for you! " His head perked up as i walked closer with chocolates in hand. I could feel my face turning red as i gave him the gift. Green thanked me as i ran off in embarrassment.