Confessions ❤️ (pretty angsty)

Jr. POV

I can't remember what happen last night. I was completely drunk last night and all i know is that Mark carrying me to my bedroom. That's it.

I open my eyes & yawn. I was about to wake up and suddenly, i feel heat coming from someone's body. I look in front of me and there's a muscular body. Gosh. Who's body is this and i'm snuggling to it. ><' I pull my head and unsnuggle him. I look at myself and feel weird. I look under the blanket and OMG..i am fully naked. I look beside me and that guy with muscular is Mark. Oh my gosh. Did i really have sex with mark? I scream inside my heart.

Then, I look beside me and there's mark sleeping figure. Gosh! He is so damn handsome for a Vampire Leader. Pale Skin, red sassy eyes & sexy fangs. I ruffles his hair and kiss his forehead. His head moves and eyes scrutches. I immediately snuggle near him and pretend to sleep. I can feel his hot breath breathing towards my ears. Then, he ruffles my hair & kiss my forehead.

Mark: i can tell that you're not asleep.
Jr: *open my eyes & look at him*
Mark: Like i said..you can't act..paboya~!
Jr: *pout* whatever~!
Mark: *smile* come here you..
Jr: no!! Stop!!!! Yahh!!!
Mark: no i won't stop!!
Jr: Yahhhhh~!!
Mark: ok ok. I stop.

I uncover myself and get up from the bed. I wear my back my boxer and get off the bed. I stand infront of the mirror and look at myself. I touch my neck and notice that there's a purple marks & bites on my neck. Mark stand behind me and put his head on my shoulder.

Mark: I'm sorry, princess. I need to explain.
Jr: Explain what? Did you just bite my neck without my permission?
Mark: You know what? You want to know the real story right?
Jr: yeah. What is it?

Mark lift up his head from my shoulder and start talking madly while walking around the room.

Mark: You drink a lot of wine until you get really drunk as fuck. Then, you tell me to bring you upstairs to this room. So, i did bring you here by carrying you. I put you on the bed and then, this happen. You call my name with a sexy voice and tell me to fuck you. I climb on the bed and be on top of you. I even said 'sorry' to you and then, you scream loudly 'JUST TAKE ME NOW'. I was afraid you will get mad if i didn't fuck you. So, i did fuck you last night and so on....

Jr: oh. But Why you do this to me?
Mark: Because..there's only 3 words i need to say to you..
Jr: what is it?
Mark: I Love You~!

I don't know what to say to him. The 3 words just melt my heart. I actually love him too but i didn't know how to confessed to him. Is he gonna confessed to me?

Mark: Princess~! I love you from the bottom of my soul. I've been loving you since the day you become my personal maid. I apparently said 'you look sexy' on that day..but you really look sexy from my opinion..i did sex with you last night is because i love you. I apologize to you so that it won't hurt you. But you didn't care and tell me to just fuck you & there i did it. Done! Believe now, princess jr?

I put my head down and stared on the floor. Tears start flowing down my cheeks. Gosh. I feel so pathetic. That is the most romantic confession ever. I walk towards the wall and put my head on the wall. I hit the wall with my fist and scream while crying.

Jr: *crying & screaming* AAAAHHHH!!!! I feel so stupid & feel like wanna die. I better die rather than live in this world.

I was about to walk out the door and Mark stop me by hugging me from the back tightly.

Jr: LET GO OF ME, MARK!!!! LET ME DIE!!!!!
Mark: No! I won't let you go, princess! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Jr: NOOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD ANYMORE!!! LET ME DIE!!!!!

Suddenly, Mark rage has become high as hell and his eyes turns to crimson red. I look at him and he look at me furiously.

Mark: I LOVE YOU, PRINCESS! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I KNOW INSIDE OF YOU, THERE'S SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH AND THE PERSON IS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU..JUST SAY IT JINYOUNG AH!!!! I WANT TO HEAR IT WITH YOUR OWN VOICE OR I WILL MAKE YOU FAINT AGAIN!!

Jr: FINE! I LOVE YOU, MARK! THE MOMENT I ENTER THIS MANSION, I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT I WILL MEET MY ONE LUCKY GUY AND THE LUCKY GUY IS YOU..YOUR SEXY VOICE, EYES & FANGS. I LOVE WHEN YOU BITE ME AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME. I'LL ALWAYS WANTED TO CALL YOU OPPA BUT I WAS TOO AFRAID TO SAY IT. I LOVE YOU, OPPA!!!!

More Tears flow down through my cheeks. Mark still can't calm down and so, i immediately cupped his face and kiss him. My tears are still falling down when i kiss him.

I let go of the kiss and look at him. His red pupils slowly turn to black pupils. He blink his eyes a few times and look at me smiling. I smile back at him and he wiped tears off my cheek. He offer me a big hug and i hug him tightly. We let go of the hug and He said something sweet to me.

Mark: Welcome home, princess~!
Jr: thank you, oppa~!
Mark: *kiss my forehead* love you princess.
Jr: love you too, oppa~!

-- To Be Continued --

Vampire Love [M]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara