Your personal maid and princess

Jr. POV

I open my eyes and i am facing the ceiling. Am i laying down on a bed?! What?! I get up from the bed and hear the same deep voice. It's Mark. He is sitting facing towards the bed.

Mark: good morning, my personal maid. *smirk*
Jr: maid?! I am not your maid. I'm your half cousin.
Mark: you won't believe me, huh?! Look at yourself in the mirror over there.
Jr: huh?!

I quickly get off the bed and walk towards the big mirror on the wall. I look at myself in the mirror and i'm in a maid attire. I feel mad as fuck right now. He walk behind me and he wrap his arms around my hips. I pull off his arms and face towards him.

Jr: what did you do to me, mark?
Mark: i didn't do anything to you. Just change your clothes to this. You kinda look sexy in that, Jr.
Jr: ugghhh! I'm going to call my mom & dad.

I go towards my bag and open it. I search for my phone. While i was searching for my phone, mark call me.

Mark: did you mean this?

I look at him and there's my phone. He's holding it. I roll my eyes and walk towards him. Before i arrive in front of him, he grip my phone really hard and broke it. I gasp when i see my phone has broke.

Mark: what you gonna do now? You can't even call your mom & dad.
Jr: Ahhhhhh!!!! I want to go home!

I walk towards the door and he quickly grab me and push me onto the wall. I can't get out. He is too strong. He lick my ears and i feel ticklish a bit.

Jr: Mark!!!!!!!
Mark: if you want to go home, you must follow my order. From now on, you are my personal maid & my princess. *smirk* Or you can't even meet your mom & dad forever.
Jr: aarrrgghhhhh!!!! Fine!
Mark: Good princess. And btw, we are all vampire anyway.
Jr: what?! Vampire?!
Mark: i'm the one who bite you last night on your neck.
Jr: *gasp* how dare you bite my neck?
Mark: your blood is so delicious! May i have more?
Jr: no you can't!
Mark: no..so, that's mean you can't go home or cannot meet your mom & dad forever! *smirk*
Jr: uuggghhhhhh...Fine! Take It!
Mark: thank you, princess!

Mark go near my neck and sunk his two fangs into my neck. He suck my blood really hard. I wrap my arms around his neck cause it hurts so bad. I moan loudly and it echoed back around the room. Mark unsuck my neck and take out his fangs out of my neck. Both of us look into our eyes.

Mark: *lick the blood out of his mouth* Thank you, my princess.
Jr: ( wow! His eyes is so red and it looks sexy on him! aaahhhh ) welcome, master! *roll my eyes*
Mark: princess!?
Jr: what?
Mark: you look beautiful today.
Jr: whatever! ( shit )
Mark: come on! Let's meet my other siblings.

He grab my hands and brought me out of the room. We go downstairs and go to the living room. There i see a few more red eyed lookin' guys.

Mark: My siblings! Meet our half cousin, Park JinYoung! Call him Jr.
Youngjae: why is he wearing a maid attire? *laugh*

He walk towards him and grab him by the collar. He look at him with furious eyes.

Mark: don't you dare laugh to him! He's mine and nobody can touch him except myself.
Youngjae: yes, master.

He throw him down onto the floor. I notice that one of the vampires are looking at me. I look at him and he look away from me. That's awkward though. He stand beside me and he link my arm into his. One by one come in front of me and greet me.

Jackson: Yo, I'm Jackson! People known me as the 'Wild & Sexy' in GOT7. I can speak 5 different language!
Jr: oh. Cool!

Youngjae: Hi, i'm Youngjae. I'm probably the 'what the hell am i doing here' guy.
Jr: oh okay.