First Time [M]

Jr. POV

It's been a long time since the day i come into the Vampire Mansion. I met 6 handsome vampires which is BamBam & Yugyeom are the youngest. Then, there's Youngjae, Jackson & JB. The oldest and the master of all the vampire is Mark. Mark is a bad lookin' vampire but in his heart, he is a very romantic and gentle vampire.

Mark has been treat me really well as his 'Princess' and that one day, i was completely sick and he sleep beside me. He is such a sweet guy. I'm kinda in love with him from the first i came here. I feel like i don't want to go back home just yet cause my half cousin's are the best ever.

Mark: Princess~! Wake Up~!

I open my eyes and there he is. Smiling while showing his fangs. I smile while rubbing my eyes.

Mark: Morning, pretty princess!
Jr: Good morning, master.
Mark: don't call me master. Call me Mark.
Jr: morning, sexy vampire mark~!
Mark: Aish! Princess~!
Jr: want my blood? *smirk*
Mark: I Do!! Give me some!!!
Jr: here ya go!

Mark immediately jump on the bed and sunk his fangs onto my neck. He suck it really hard which make me moan his name. He stop sucking and let out his fangs. He go back down the bed and sit at the edge of the bed. I go sit next to him and put my head onto his shoulder.

Mark: Princess?
Jr: yeah, mark?
Mark: Tonight, i've decided we're gonna have a party for you.
Jr: for me? What for?
Mark: For staying here and be my princess forever.
Jr: ohh..but i want to be your princess forever and i don't want to go home.
Mark: what? Why?
Jr: cause i find the happiest moment ever after i come to this house.
Mark: Awwhh~! So, did you agreed for the party tonight?
Jr: of course! I agree mark!

Mark immediately get off the bed and jump around the room. Look how happy he is when i'm with him. Gosh! He is so cute!!

He stop jumping around and sit back beside me. He look at me & i look back at him. He put his palms on my shoulder.

Jr: gosh! You're hot!
Mark: thanks, princess but you're even prettier in a hot way.
Jr: shut up~!
Mark: okay. I better tell them that we are going to have a party for you tonight. You better go to bath now.
Jr: Wanna Join? *smirk*
Mark: what? Of course, princess!
Jr: Yahhhh!!! Nooo!!!
Mark: ok ok. I'm just kidding.
Jr: aish~!

(......)

I done bathing and wear the clothes that Mark gave it to me.

I look onto the mirror and check myself. Gosh! I look so pretty! I fix my hair a bit and wear the snapback. I get out of the room and headed to the stairs. They are playing around while their work are still on going. Mark noticed them playing and he speak.

Mark: Yah! You two! Stop playing! We're almost ready for the party!
BamBam: sorry, hyung.
Yugyeom: Hey! Call him master!
BamBam: eh, i mean, master!
Mark: it's okay! You can call me hyung from now on.
All: really, master?
Mark: yeah. You all can call me hyung *weird face*

All of them put down the stuff and hug Mark. Awwh. They are so cute! I smile from upstairs.

All: We All Love You, Hyung!
Mark: ok ok. I love you guys too. You guys are my brothers. Relax~!

All of them let go of the hug and smile at each other. I just smile looking at them happily. Then, Yugyeom notice me from upstairs. I quickly hide behind the stairs. I don't want them to see me like this. I know it's the clothes which Mark gave it to me but i don't know whether how would he react if he sees me like this.

I heard a few steps coming upstairs. I hide myself between my legs. I feel a person just walk in front of me and kneel down towards me.

Mark: Princess~ What's wrong?
Jr: nothing. I just feel weird how would you react to this clothes.
Mark: come on! Let me look at it.